Which is the Largest IT/Tech Park in Bangalore? International Tech Park, more popular as ITPL is located in Whitefield, Bangalore. It is so huge that it covers a 450,000 square foot Park Square mall.
Which is the best IT park in India?
Best IT Parks in India
- Technopark – Thiruvananthapuram.
- Magarpatta Satellite Township Pune.
- Electronics City Bengaluru.
- HITEC City Hyderabad.
- Millennium City IT Park Kolkata.
- SIPCOT IT Park Chennai.
- Infotech Park Mumbai.
- DLF IT Park Noida.
Which city is the IT hub in India?
Bangalore is the IT Capital of India and a global information technology hub in the country. The city is known as the Silicon Valley of India with large number of software companies in India and many top Indian firms like Infosys, Wipro, Mindtree are headquartered in Bangalore.
Which is the IT hub of world?
Bengaluru world’s fastest-growing tech hub, London 2nd, Mumbai at 6th position: Report. Bengaluru, the IT capital of India with around 10 million populations, has emerged as the world’s fastest-growing mature tech ecosystem since 2016, followed by the European cities of London, Munich, Berlin and Paris.
Which area has most IT companies in Bangalore?
Some of the major areas where most of the IT companies in Bangalore are located are listed below:
- Electronic City.
- Outer Ring Road(between KR Puram and Sarjapur Road)
- Bannerghatta Road.
- Mysore Road.
What is the largest IT company in the world?
IBM, stands for International Business Machine is currently the biggest IT service company in the world with over 300 offices and 345,000 employees working in more than 170 nations of the world.
Which city has most IT parks in India?
The Hyderabad Information Technology and Engineering Consultancy City (HITEC City) is the largest Information Technology park in India, which offers world class state-of-the-art IT infrastructure under one roof to companies operating in the field of IT services, IT enabled services, Telecom, Engineering Consultancy and …
Which is the first company in India?
1. Wadia Group (1736) India’s oldest conglomerate, the Wadia group was founded in 1736 when Parsi businessman Lovji Nusserwanjee Wadia secured contracts with the British East India Company to build ships and docks.
What is the smallest national park in India?
National Parks in India: Important Points
- Largest National Park: Hemis National Park, Jammu & Kashmir.
- Smallest National Park: South Button Island National Park, Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- Largest Wildlife Sanctuary: Rann of Kutch, Gujarat.
- Smallest Wildlife Sanctuary: Bor Tiger reserve, Maharashtra.
How many IT parks are in India?
At present, a total of 60 STPI centres/sub-centres are operational across the country, out of which 51 centres are in Tier II and Tier III cities.