Which is the No 1 scooter in India?
1. Honda Activa. Honda’s Activa is the most popular scooter in the market today. Since its launch in 2001, more than 2.2 crore units of this model have been sold.
Which scooter is best to buy in 2020?
Best Scooters In India
- Ather 450X. Price. Rs. …
- Honda Activa 125. Price. Rs. …
- TVS XL100. Price. Rs. 41,015 – 51,584* …
- Simple One. Price. Rs. 1.09 Lakh* …
- Yamaha Fascino 125. Price. Rs. 72,030 – 78,530* …
- Bajaj Chetak. Price. Rs. 1 – 1.15 Lakh* …
- Suzuki Burgman Street. Price. Rs. 84,300 – 87,800* …
- Yamaha RayZR 125. Price. Rs. 73,330 – 83,830*
Which scooter engine is best?
Honda Activa derives its power from a 110cc single-cylinder engine with 2 valve heads. The fuel-injected BS6 engine churns out a maximum power of 7.68 bhp at 8000 rpm and 8.79 Nm torque at 5250 rpm.
Honda Activa 6G.
|Model||Honda Activa 6G|
|Power||7.68 bhp @8,000rpm|
|Torque||8.79 Nm @ 5,250 rpm|
Which scooter is best in 2021?
Here’s a compiled list of top scooters in India to buy in 2021 and how you can get your new scooter insured.
- Honda Activa- There’s no doubt of Honda Activa being a household name. …
- Suzuki Access. …
- TVS Ntorq 125. …
- TVS Jupiter. …
- Honda Grazia. …
- Yamaha Fascino. …
- Aprilla SR 150. …
- Honda Dio.
Is Activa or Jupiter scooter better?
The Jupiter BS6, on the other hand, comes with TVS-patented Econometer that offers two modes – Eco Mode and Power Mode; the engine delivers better fuel economy in Eco mode.
Jupiter vs Activa – Which one should you buy?
|Specifications||Activa 6G||Jupiter BS6|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||5.3 L||6 L|
|0-60 kmph (sec)||10.55s||11.2s|
|Mileage||55 kmpl||56 kmpl|
Which scooter is best for long drive?
More Bikes in Same Budget
- TVS NTORQ 125. Rs. 72,270.
- Honda Activa 6G. Rs. 69,080.
- Honda Activa 125. Rs. 72,637.
- Suzuki Access 125. Rs. 72,600.
- Vespa VXL 125. Rs. 1.13 Lakh.
- Yamaha Fascino 125. Rs. 72,030.
- Suzuki Burgman Street. Rs. 84,300.
- Bajaj Chetak. Rs. 1.00 Lakh.
Which bike has highest mileage?
Here is the List of 8 Best Mileage Bikes in India July’ 21
|Bajaj Platina 110 H Gear||76.82 kmpl||Rs. 64,301* (Mumbai)|
|Bajaj Pulsar 125||55 kmpl*||Rs. 74,387* (Mumbai)|
|Bajaj Pulsar 150||50 kmpl||Rs. 98,438* (Mumbai)|
|Bajaj Pulsar 150 Neon||50 kmpl||Rs. 96,320* (Mumbai)|
What is the best way to buy a scooter?
When it comes to buy the best scooter for you then mileage is also an important factor to consider here. However, 80 km/h is the mileage of scooter from where most of the scooters start. So, make sure to choose the scooter which can offer you good mileage as per your travel needs.