Which profession has lowest salary?
25 of the Lowest Paying Jobs
- Cooks. Cooks work in institutions ranging from cafeterias to fast-food chains to high-end restaurants. …
- Shampooers. …
- Fast-Food and Counter Workers. …
- Hosts and Hostesses. …
- Amusement and Recreation Attendants. …
- Cashiers. …
- Pressers of Textiles, Garments, and Related Materials. …
- Gambling Dealers.
Which government job has lowest salary?
Recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission
Minimum pay for government employees – The minimum pay (recommended) for an entry-level government employee is raised to Rs 18,000 per month from Rs 7,000. The minimum salary for an entry-level Class I officer is raised to Rs 56,100 per month.
What is the easiest and highest paying job in India?
So, choose always choose Easy Jobs in India with High Salary.
- Management Professional.
- Software Engineer.
- Radio Jockeys.
- Event Managers.
- Tourist Guide.
- Freelance Writer.
What is IAS salary?
According to the 7th Pay Commission, the basic salary of any IAS officer is Rs 56100. Many other allowances are also given to IAS officers, including Travel Allowance and Dearness Allowance. According to reports, the total salary of an IAS officer is more than Rs 1 lakh per month.
Which govt job has highest salary?
Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
- Indian Administrative Services [IAS]
- Indian Foreign Services [IFS]
- Indian Police Services [IPS]
- Indian Engineering Services [IES]
- Public Sector Companies [PSUs]
- Indian Forest Services.
- RBI Grade B.
- SEBI Grade A.