How can I change my name in birth certificate online in Delhi?
In the first step, you have to visit the official portal Mcdonline.nic.in. After this, you need to fill online application with the correct details for the SDMC Birth Certificate. Then click on submit a link to apply for Delhi Birth Certificate.
How can I change my birth certificate in Delhi?
A correction letter is required from Medical Record Officer of concerned hospital/institution, where birth/death event occurred along with supporting documents for events, of less than 10yr old. i) Affidavit stamp paper on Rs. 10/- duly attested by SDM/Notary public having subject correction of birth/death events.
How do I correct my birth certificate?
- Go to the Local Civil Registrar and verify that a Correction of Clerical Entry is what you need to file. …
- Fill up the Supplemental report and attach all your documents.
- Pay the fee.
- Submit the receipt.
- Your Local Civil Registrar will need to process your report, which you will need to pick up after a few days.
How can I update my birth certificate online?
Attach the following documents along with the application in the online process.
- Identity proof of the informer (Aadhar card, voter id, ration card etc.)
- Hospital birth proof (if a child born in a hospital)
- Proof of birth, i.e. letter from the informer if born outside the hospital.
- High school Mark sheet.
How can I check my birth certificate online in Delhi?
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Delhi Government. Step 2: Click on “Online Services” option, which is displayed on the home page of the portal. Step 3: Select “Birth Certificate” from the list of services.
How do I get my birth certificate after 25 years?
You may contact the Municipal – office with an application enlisting your entire details such as your name, place and time of birth, name of your parents and a supporting document such as birth certificate provided by the Hospital or your School – leaving certificate where your date of birth has been recorded.
How can I correct the wrong middle name on my birth certificate?
Middle names of the child and the mother in the birth certificate are wrong. A petition in court should be filed to correct the middle name of the child and the last name of the mother in the birth certificate. The error is not already considered as clerical which can be corrected administratively through R.A. 9048.
Where do I file a petition for correction?
The petition is generally filed with the Local Civil Registry Office (LCRO) where the record containing the clerical error sought to be corrected is kept.
How can I verify my birth certificate online?
Steps to Search Birth Certificate online in Uttar Pradesh
- Step 1: Visit the website of e-nagarsewaup.
- Step 2: Click on Birth Certificate.
- Step 3: Click on Download/ Search Birth Certificate.
- Step 4: Fill Required information.
- Search by Acknowledgement No.
- Step 5: Click on Submit.
- Search by Reg. No.
How can I download my birth certificate online?
UP Birth Certificate Check online
- First, visit the website named e-nagarsewaup.gov.in or edistrict.up.gov.in. …
- You need to click on the birth certificate. …
- Then click on download or search birth certificate. …
- You need to enter the registration number and then enter the security code that is given on the screen.