For calling India you will dial 91. Then dial the destination phone number: For a landline, dial the STD Code (without the 0) + the phone number. For Mobile phone, dial the entire 10-digit number.
How do I call an Indian landline from Australia?
calling India from an Australian landline
- Enter the Australian exit code (0011)
- Enter the India country code (91)
- Enter the India area code.
- Enter the India local number.
How do you call a landline number?
Format for dialling fixed-line numbers
A prefix of the number zero + the area code is required to dial from a landline phone in one STD code area to another. The same prefix of the number zero + the area code is required to dial any fixed-line number in India from a mobile phone, irrespective of the area code.
How do I call an Indian landline from abroad?
Steps to Dial India from Any Country
- Dial international access code / IDD: yyy. …
- Dial India country code: 91. …
- Confirm that you have a 10-digit local subscriber number. …
- If you have an 11-digit local subscriber number starting with ‘0’, remove the ‘0’ …
- Determine if calling to a landline or a mobile phone.
How do I call an Indian landline from Canada?
To call India from Canada, dial: 011 – 91 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 011 – 91 – 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 011 – Exit code for Canada, and is needed for making any international call from Canada.
- 91 – ISD Code or Country Code of India.
- Area code – There are 2643 area codes in India.
How do I call a landline from Delhi to Australia?
Dial the following to call New Delhi, India from Australia
- 0011 – Exit code when making an international call from Australia.
- 91 – Indian country code for inbound calls.
- 11 – New Delhi city code.
- 0011 + 91 + 11 + Local Number – International dialing code format.
Can I get a landline number for my mobile?
You can choose a landline phone number for any UK town or city, and have the calls routed to your mobile phone. For example, you can select a central London number, (0203, 0204, 0207 or 0208) even though you might not be based in London – and answer the calls anywhere – on your mobile.
How do you call a landline from abroad?
Dial 011. Get your telephone receiver and check-in for the dial tone before you dial, or turn on your cell phone and launch the telephone application. You first dial 011 since this is the universal call prefix or access code internationally for the United States.
How do I call an Indian landline from Europe?
Dial the international access code.
- 011 if calling from a US or Canadian landline or mobile phone; if dialing from a mobile phone, you can enter a + instead of the 011 (press and hold the 0 key)
- 00 if calling from a number in any European country; if dialing from a mobile phone, you can enter a + instead of the 00.
How do I call a mobile from a landline in India?
To make a call to India, you first need to dial the 91 country code . In case you are calling landline number in India, dial the STD code (without the 0) followed by the landline phone number. If you are looking to call a mobile phone, just dial 91 followed by the ten digit mobile phone number.