You can find some on the high up ledges, by breaking jars, by throwing rocks, by cutting grass, or even by simply walking around through the grass. Near the lake you’ll find three platforms with squares on them; each time you successfully jump across them all thee of them you will get five Rupees.
What is the easiest way to get rupees in Ocarina of Time?
OoT: Easy Rupees
- Diving Rupees (Child): Play the Diving Game. …
- Hyrule Bridge (Child): Climb up one of the chains that hold up Hyrule Bridge during the daytime. …
- 80 Rupees (Adult): You need the Iron Boots + Zora Tunic for this. …
- 200 Rupees (Adult): Go to the Lost Woods and make a left.
How do you get Deku Shield for free?
It’s not possible to get one for free at the beginning at the game. You can’t get a free Deku Shield until later dungeons.
How can I get rupees fast?
- Rito Village.
- Trott will buy Raw Gourmet Meat for 100 rupees.
- Meat Skewers can make you hundreds of rupees.
- Great-Horned Rhinoceros.
- Cooking apples gives you Simmered Fruit, worth 10 rupees per apple.
- Pondo’s Lodge, home of snowball bowling.
- Getting a strike will earn you 300 rupees.
- Gorae Torr Shrine.
Are Deku Scrubs made of wood?
Deku Scrubs are small creatures about half the height of Adult Link. They appear to be made of wood, suggesting that they may have evolved from plants.