Mumbai Darshan is a one-day city tour covering about 60 tourist attractions of Mumbai. These include 14 sightseeing spots and rest are the drive-past spots.
Which places are included in Mumbai Darshan?
Places You Will Visit
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus. The CST Station. …
- Gateway Of India. The Gateway of India. …
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya. …
- Taraporewala Aquarium. Taraporewala Aquarium. …
- Siddhivinayak Temple. Siddhivinayak Temple.
How many places are there in Mumbai to see?
40 Best Places to Explore in Mumbai, Maharashtra
|Gateway of India||Juhu Beach|
|Mahalakshmi Temple||Mount Mary Church|
|Rajabai Clock Tower||Kamla Nehru Park|
|Veermata Jijabai Udyan||Dr Bhau Daji Lad Museum|
|Aksa Beach||St. Thomas Cathedral|
What is the cost of Mumbai Darshan?
Mumbai Darshan Tour/Itinerary 1 (CST to SOUTH MUMBAI to CST)
|Mumbai Darshan Packages||Charges (INR / Rs.) for Adults||Charges (INR / Rs.) for Children|
|GOLD Package for Foreign Nationals (NRI, PIO and OCI) Including Entry Fees||1440||786|
|Silver Package Without Entry Fees||499||499|
Is Mumbai Darshan available?
The Mumbai to Mumbai Darshan bus is used for local one-day sightseeing tours covering popular tourist spots in Mumbai. … The MTDC Mumbai Darshan bus timings are 7 AM to 8 PM and 8.15 AM to 9.15 PM. Another MTDC route that travels between Dadar and CST starts at 9 AM and ends at 6.30 PM.
Which travels is best for Mumbai Darshan?
Top Operators for Mumbai to Mumbai Darshan
- Chitale Tours and Travels.
- Krishna Travels.
- Neeta tours and travels.
- Purple Metrolink (Solanki Travels)
- Carnival Holidays Mumbai.
- Galaxy Travels.
- Shubhra Sharma Travels.
- Shree Maharaja Tours and Travels.
Are malls shut in Mumbai?
The Maharashtra government rule allowed malls to open up since August 15 this year after asking them to stay shut all throughout the second wave of the covid-19. … We all want to comply with the government rules and hence have decided to shut again,” said Mahajan.
Is Bandra fort open in lockdown?
1. Bandra Fort: Also known as Castella de Aguada, Bandra Fort stands on the Land’s End of Mumbai. The Portuguese built this watchtower in 1640 at an altitude of 79 feet above the sea level. The fort is open to visitors on all the days of the week from 6 AM until 6:30 PM.
Which is best area in Mumbai?
List of Top 7 Posh Areas in Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Bandra – One of Posh Areas in Mumbai. …
- Malabar Hill – One of Exclusive & Posh Areas in South Mumbai. …
- Juhu – An Upmarket Locality of Mumbai. …
- Worli, a Plush Locality in Mumbai. …
- Altamount Road – Billionaires’ Boulevard. …
- Lokhandwala Complex, Andheri – an Affluent Suburb.
What is famous food of Mumbai?
Top 10 Dishes to Eat in Mumbai
- Akuri on toast. Akuri is usually prepared from scrambled eggs mixed with onions, tomatoes red chilli powder and green chillies topped with fresh coriander. …
- Batata Vada. …
- The Bombay Sandwich. …
- Brun Maska. …
- Bhel Puri. …
- Chicken Mayo Roll. …
- Ragda pattice. …
Day1- arrive lonaval- hotel check in – move for rajmachi fort, enroute visit tangarli lake, valvan dam..then to bushi dam and enjoy waterfall.. Day 2 – leave early for khandala and back -either than khandala also can visit karla cavers.. Hire a good SUV, start early so you can avoid traffic.