How many shopping malls are there in Bengaluru? There are approx 20-25 Shopping Malls in Bangalore. Whereas, Phoenix Marketcity, Orion, UB City, VR and Mantri Square are some of the famous Shopping Malls in Bangalore.
Which is the number one mall in Bangalore?
Shopping Malls in Bangalore:
|Phoenix Market City||Mahadevapura|
|Orion Mall||rajaji nagar|
|Garuda Mall||Ashok Nagar|
Which city has more malls in India?
Phoenix Market City, Mumbai
Phoenix Market City mall is the biggest shopping mall in India (Area wise) as well as in Mumbai with total area of 4,050,000 sq ft. The newly opened luxury shopping malls offers best Fast Food Restaurant and Cafes along with world class shopping.
Which is Asia’s biggest mall?
“Biggest Mall in Asia-Embience Mall, Gurgaon”
Which is the No 1 mall in world?
World’s largest malls by gross leasable area
|Rank||Mall||City (metropolitan area)|
|1||South China Mall||Dongguan|
|3||Golden Resources Mall||Beijing|
|4||CentralPlaza WestGate||Nonthaburi (Bangkok Metropolitan Region)|
Which is the biggest hospital in Bangalore?
Top 10 Hospitals in Bangalore / Bengaluru
- Fortis Hospital, Banergatta Road. Book an Appointment.
- Manipal Hospital, HAL Airport Road. …
- Columbia Asia Referral Hospital, Yeshwanthpur.
- Aster CMI, Hebbal. …
- Apollo Hospital, Jayanagar. …
- Fortis Hospital, Cunningham Road. …
- Columbia Asia, Whitefield. …
- Manipal Hospital, Whitefield.
Which state has most malls in India?
The state of Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Kerala has the largest number of shopping malls in India with biggest gross leasable area.
Which city has the best malls?
10 Best Shopping Cities in the U.S.
- New York City, New York. 5th Ave, New York City. …
- San Francisco, California. Union Square, San Francisco. …
- Boston, Massachusetts. Downtown Boston. …
- Seattle, Washington. Pike Place Market, Seattle. …
- Chicago, Illinois. …
- Minneapolis – St. …
- Orlando, Florida. …
- Houston, Texas.
Which is the biggest Lulu mall in the world?
The mall is owned and managed by Lulu Group International and is developed by Sobha Limited. It is one of the largest malls in the country with the complex occupying a land area of 19 acres (7.7 ha) with a total built up area of 2 Million sq ft.
Lulu Mall, Thiruvananthapuram.
|Wikimedia | © OpenStreetMap|