|Visa Type||U.S. Dollars||Indian Rupees|
|All petition based applications Temporary Workers – H, L, O, P, Q, R Transitional Worker – CW Payable in advance to the bank||$190||Rs. 14,440|
|K (fiance) visa Payable at the Consulate.||$265||Rs. 20,140|
|E visa Payable at the Consulate.||$205||Rs. 15,580|
How can I pay US visa fee in India?
Where and how to pay the fee?
- Bank Electronic Payment via NEFT. Most bank in India, support NEFT. …
- Mobile Payments IMPS. Payment by Mobile Phone: Applicants can also pay their visitor visa fees through their mobile phone using the IMPS system. …
- Over the counter Cash payment at CitiBank or Axis bank.
How much does an American visa cost?
The application fee for the most common nonimmigrant visa types is US$160. This includes tourist, business, student, and exchange visas. Most petition-based visas, such as work and religious visas, are US$190. K visas cost US$265 and the fee amount for E visas is US$205.
How do I pay for US visa fee?
Fees may be paid in cash – dollars or sterling equivalent, by Credit Card – Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, Discover or American Express or Debit Card – Visa. The Embassy does not accept any other credit or debit cards, or personal checks.
How can I apply for US visa from India?
You can apply for a US tourist visa following simple steps.
- Download and fill the Visa Electronic Application Form (DS-160).
- Pay the required visa application fee.
- The candidate can then schedule the interview. …
- Last, visit the U.S. Embassy on the date of interview.
How much bank balance is required for US visa?
How much bank balance should you have for applying to the US tourist visa? The amount of bank balance you should have for applying to the US tourist visa depends on the duration. If it is a 15-day trip, you must have $ 5,000-10,000 in your bank.
What questions are asked in US visa interview?
Following are few of the common questions asked during the United States Visa interview:
- What is the reason for your travel to the United States? …
- What is the duration of your stay in the United States? …
- Where will you be staying? …
- Where do you stay in India? …
- Who is going to cover your expenses during the travel?
Can I marry an American on a tourist visa?
Getting Married on a Tourist Visa
Yes, you can get married in the U.S. while on a B-1/B-2 tourist visa or a visa waiver program.
How long does a US visa last?
As an O-1A or O-1B visa holder you may be initially admitted to the US for a period of up to three years. Although your time period may be extended, this will be determined based on the time necessary to accomplish the initial event or activity in increments of up to 1 year.
How do I pay my DS 160 fee?
To pay your fee, log into your case in CEAC and click the ‘PAY NOW’ button under Affidavit of Support Fee or IV Fee on your summary page. Please note you cannot pay these two fees simultaneously; the online system will ask you to pay them one at a time.
How much is DS 160 fee?
DS-160 Form Fees and Application Process. The DS-160 fee is $160, which covers the cost to submit your DS-160 F-1 visa application to the US government. This fee is separate from the $350 SEVIS I-901 fee that you pay to the Student and Exchange Visitor Program.
How much is B1 B2 visa fee?
What you need to remember from all this is that the US Tourist visa fee (B1/B2) is of $160 for the document itself, plus what iVisa will charge for its services. If an issuance fee is involved, you will be notified by the embassy.