Which is the most toughest exam in India?
List of Toughest Exam in India No one can Easily Crack!
- CIVIL SERVICE EXAMINATION (UPSC) …
- NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (NEET ) …
- ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (AIIMS) …
- SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) …
- SSC COMBINED HIGHER SECONDARY LEVEL (CHSL) …
- IIT JEE Entrance Examination.
Which group exam is easy?
#1 RRB Group D
This is the first among the Top 20 easiest exams in India and is conducted to recruit people for Group D vacancies in Indian Railways like Cabin Man, Welder, Gatekeeper. This exam is conducted in two stages namely, written test which is held on online mode and physical efficiency test.
Which is the least competitive exam in India?
List of Top 11 easiest government exams to crack with less competition in India after Graduation and 10th/12th
- IAF Group X & Y. This exam is held twice a year, first in March and the other is in September. …
- PRT exam. …
- Rajbhasha Adhikari. …
- Agriculture field officer. …
- LIC Apprentice Development officer. …
- UGC NET.
Which government exam is best?
Top 10 Government Exams In India
- UPSC Civil Services Examination. …
- IBPS PO Exam. …
- SBI PO Exam. …
- SSC CGL Exam. …
- RBI Grade B Examination. …
- RRB JE SSE Examination. …
- IBPS SO Exam. …
- IBPS Clerk.
Which is toughest language in India?
Google admits Malayalam(official language of Kerala State) to be the toughest language in India. It is both difficult to learn and speak as compared to any other language in India.
Which is difficult exam in India?
NEET UG is considered one of the hardest, most competitive exams in India. A total of 15 lakh candidates registered for NEET-UG and over 17 lakh candidates are expected to register this year 2021.
Is CLAT easy?
Students who wrote the competitive Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2021, which was held amidst safety protocols on Friday, said that the test was moderately difficult. … Another candidate, Harshitha G., said, “While the legal section was difficult, the English section was easy.
How can I crack railway exam?
Here are a few last minute tips that can be made use of in all railway examinations:
- Go through the entire syllabus and pattern of the exam you are going to take in order to create a proper plan in the limited time you have. …
- Have a subject-wise strategy in place. …
- Practice online mock tests every day.
Which government exam has no age limit?
There is no age limit for ATMA. Besides, candidates who have applied for ATMA exam earlier can re-apply. ATMA is conducted four to five times a year. Candidates can attempt ATMA exam any number of times.
Which govt job has highest salary?
Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
- Indian Administrative Services [IAS]
- Indian Foreign Services [IFS]
- Indian Police Services [IPS]
- Indian Engineering Services [IES]
- Public Sector Companies [PSUs]
- Indian Forest Services.
- RBI Grade B.
- SEBI Grade A.
What is gaokao exam?
The National College Entrance Examination (NCEE), commonly known as the gaokao (高考; gāokǎo; ‘Higher Education Exam’), is a standardized college entrance exam held annually in mainland China. … The Standard Chinese language and mathematics are included in all tests.
Which is the toughest government exam?
Top 10 Toughest Exams in India
- UPSC Civil Service Entrance Examinations (IAS)
- IIT JEE Entrance Examinations.
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)
- CAT (Common Entrance Test)
- NDA (National Defence Academy)
- National Institute of Design Entrance Examination.
- NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test)