TATA Iron and Steel Industry (TISCO) founded by Jamshedji Tata is known to be the oldest industry in India. It was started as a dream project of Jamshedji in British India and soon it became a major steel industry even at that time.
Which industry is the oldest industry in India?
The oldest industry in India was Textile industry.
Which industry is the oldest industry?
The oldest industry in the world is the Cotton textile industry.
Which is the oldest large scale industry of India?
Which of the following is the oldest large scale industry in…
- iron and steel industry.
- coir and coir products industry.
- jute and jute goods industry.
- cotton textiles industry.
Which is the oldest company?
Kongo Gumi, established in 578 AD, is the oldest, continually operating company in the world. Its headquarters are located in Osaka, Japan. This construction company was founded by an immigrant, who was commissioned by Prince Shotoku to build the Shitennō-ji Buddhist temple.
Which industry is known as sunrise industry?
A new and growing industry especially in electronics and telecommunications is known as the sunrise industry. IT industry is called a sunrise industry as it has grown at a fast pace in last ten years.
Which is the richest industry in India?
India’s largest corporations
- Reliance Industries. 615,854.00.
- Indian Oil Corporation. 493,932.99.
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation. 405,243.31.
- State Bank of India. 368,010.65.
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation. 288,974.97.
- Tata Motors. 261,875.55.
- Rajesh Exports. 195,607.23.
- Tata Consultancy Services. 161,541.00.