In 1977, Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) issued shares to the public for the first time. The issue size was ₹2.82 crore and was priced at par value.
What are the top 5 IPOs in India?
As Paytm plans to launch India’s biggest public issue, here are top 10 IPOs so far
- General Insurance Corporation of India Ltd. …
- The New India Assurance Co. …
- DLF Ltd. …
- HDFC Life Insurance Co Ltd. …
- SBI Life Insurance Company Ltd. …
- SBI Cards And Payment Services Ltd. …
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd. …
- NHPC Ltd.
Which IPO is best in India?
Top 10 IPO in India 2021
|Company Name||Issue Size (Rs Cr)||QIB (x)|
|MTAR Technologies Limited||596.41||164.99|
|Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Ltd||500||185.23|
|Nazara Technologies Limited||582.91||103.77|
|Easy Trip Planners Limited||510||77.53|
Is IPO good or bad?
Investing in an IPO for listing gains may not be a bad idea, but it should not be the sole purpose to invest in it. You should select such a company with good fundamentals that can allow good returns in the future even if it fails to provide listing gains.
Who decides IPO price?
The listing price of the IPO is decided by the syndicate of the investment banks performing the IPO through a process called book building.
What are the top 5 IPOs?
The Biggest IPOs of 2021
- Bumble – estimated Valuation: US$6-8 billion.
- Instacart – Estimated Valuation: US$30 billion.
- Petco – Estimated Valuation: US$6 billion.
- Nextdoor – Estimated Valuation: US$4-5 billion.
- RobinHood – Estimated Valuation: $8-10 billion.
Which is best IPO now?
Best Performing IPO
|Company Name||Offer Price ( )||List Price ( )|
|EKI Energy Services||102||140.00|
|Happiest Minds Tech.||166||351.00|
Which IPO is best to buy now?
Best/Worst performing IPOs
- Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd. LTP3435.75(973.67%) Issue Price320. List Price644. …
- Happiest Minds Technologies Ltd. LTP1480.55(791.90%) Issue Price166. List Price351. …
- Route Mobile Ltd. LTP2022.6(477.89%) Issue Price350. List Price708. …
- Sigma Solve Ltd. LTP258.8(475.11%) Issue Price45.
10 stocks to buy now that could make you rich
- Dr Lal Pathlabs. …
- Vinati Organics. …
- Pidilite Ltd. …
- Coforge. …
- Kotak Mahindra Bank. …
- HDFC Ltd. …
- SBI Life Insurance. …
- CDSL. As the lockdown forced many to stay at home, demat accounts have seen a surge in the past year.
Which IPO is coming in 2021?
Upcoming IPOs in September 2021
|Name of the company||Opening date of the IPO||Closing date of the IPO|
|Ami Organics||September 01, 2021||September 03, 2021|
|Naapbooks||September 01, 2021||September 06, 2021|
|BEW Engineering||September 02, 2021||September 07, 2021|
|Platinumone Business Services||September 02, 2021||September 07, 2021|
Which IPO should I buy in 2021?
Top 10 IPO in India 2021 (By Performance)
|Company Name||Listing Date||Current Price at BSE (Rs)|
|Nureca Limited||Feb 25, 2021||1628.2|
|Laxmi Organic Industries Limited||Mar 25, 2021||516.8|
|Easy Trip Planners Limited||Mar 19, 2021||511.75|
|Stove Kraft Limited||Feb 05, 2021||969.65|
Is zomato IPO good or bad?
Zomato’s shares are already trading at a premium of 21-26% above the price band of Rs 72-76 in the grey market. And Zomato can definitely offer decent listing gains for IPO investors. … Overall, it can be exciting times for the Zomato IPO investors and they can expect listing gains if they get allotment for the IPO.