Which is the sweetest language in South India?
“If so many people are talking about it, this has to be true. There can’t be any doubt that Bengali is a sweet language. Now, it has been accepted that it is indeed the sweetest,” said Ray.
Which is the greatest language in South India?
Top 4 South Indian Languages
- South Indian Language # 1. Telugu:
- South Indian Language # 2. Tamil:
- South Indian Language # 3. Kannada:
- South Indian Language # 4. Malayalam:
Which language is easiest in South India?
Ease of learning: In my personal opinion, Kannada and Telugu are easier to learn than Tamil and Malayalam in terms of grammar and pronunciation, with Kannada holding a narrow lead. This is especially true if you already know an Indian language like Hindi.
Which is toughest language in India?
Google admits Malayalam(official language of Kerala State) to be the toughest language in India. It is both difficult to learn and speak as compared to any other language in India.
Which is the richest language in India?
10 Most Spoken Languages in India by Number of Speakers
- Marathi – 8.30 crore speakers. …
- Telugu – 8.11 crore speakers. …
- Tamil – 6.90 crore speakers. …
- Gujarati – 5.54 crore speakers. …
- Urdu – 5.07 crore speakers. …
- Kannada – 4.37 crore speakers. …
- Odia – 3.75 crore speakers. …
- Malayalam – 3.48 crore speakers.
What is the world’s first language?
World’s oldest language is Sanskrit. The Sanskrit language is called Devbhasha. All European languages seem inspired by Sanskrit. All the universities and educational institutions spread across the world consider Sanskrit as the most ancient language.
Which is best language in world?
The Top 10 Business Languages of the World in 2018 by GDP (IMF)
|Rank||Language||% of World GDP|