Which state board is best in India?
The top education boards in India are:
- State Boards.
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE)
- Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE)
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
Which board is tuff in India?
An offshoot of the Cambridge IGCSE that existed during the British regime was taken over by the Anglo Indian Board and is now governed by the ‘Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations’. ICSE has taken in a lot of structures from the NCERT. At Grade 10, it is as of now is the toughest board examination.
Which is the hardest board exam in India?
Top 10 Toughest Exams in India
- UPSC Civil Service Entrance Examinations (IAS)
- IIT JEE Entrance Examinations.
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)
- CAT (Common Entrance Test)
- NDA (National Defence Academy)
- National Institute of Design Entrance Examination.
- NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test)
Is 2020 board exam easy?
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is all set to make the Board examination 2020 easier for the students. … CBSE is likely to reduce the number of descriptive questions for both class 10th and 12th. Students can take note of the below-mentioned points to understand the changes better.
Which board is best for future?
CBSE and ICSE are among the most important educational board which will change the extent of education to a special level. Both the boards are looking professional and very accurate in providing education.
Which board is best for IAS?
This is because the NCERT syllabus is the starting point for preparing for the UPSC exam. CBSE pedagogy is more inclined to build a strong foundation for the students in the subjects being taught, while ICSE gives the right amount of weight to projects and lab work.
Which board is the easiest?
CBSE Syllabus is much easier than any other board. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.
Which board is best for my child?
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Board
If you want your child to become an engineer and pursue IIT and JEE or other exams like NEET, this board shall serve the best for your children.
Is ICSE better or CBSE?
CBSE vs ICSE: Syllabus
CBSE syllabus is more on the theoretical concepts and ICSE focuses on practical knowledge. CBSE focuses on Science and Mathematics while ICSE Board gives equal importance to other subject streams, including Art, Language, Science, Mathematics, and even Humanities.
Why is ICSE bad?
Students may find the syllabus to be too extensive for their liking, as an average student practising under an ICSE board will face thirteen subjects/examinations during the sixth grade, when compared to the six subjects faced by the student’s counterpart in a CBSE affiliated school.
Which is the hardest exam in the world?
Top 10 Toughest Exams in the World
- IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination)
- UPSC (Union Public Services Commission)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert)
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, India)
Which is the easiest exam in India?
Some of the easiest government exams to crack in India include:
- RRB Group D.
- RRB NTPC.
- SSC Multi Tasking staff.
- SSC CHSL.
- IBPS Cerk Exam.
- SSC Stenographer.
- IBPS Specialist Officer Exams.
- Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET)
Which is toughest language in India?
Google admits Malayalam(official language of Kerala State) to be the toughest language in India. It is both difficult to learn and speak as compared to any other language in India.
Which is difficult exam in India?
NEET UG is considered one of the hardest, most competitive exams in India. A total of 15 lakh candidates registered for NEET-UG and over 17 lakh candidates are expected to register this year 2021.