1. Delhi. The capital of the country is also known to be the food capital of India for food lovers.
Which city is food capital of India?
India has spoken and crown for the FOODIE CAPITAL OF THE COUNTRY goes to – New Delhi.
Which state is best for food in India?
If you don’t mind a food coma, feast on the best dishes of India, one state at a time
- Maharashtra: Misal Pav.
- Punjab: Makki Di Roti & Sarson Da Saag.
- West Bengal: Kosha Mangsho.
- Gujarat: Dhokla.
- Kashmir: Rogan Josh.
- Tamil Nadu: Pongal.
- Assam: Papaya Khar.
- Bihar: Litti Chowkha.
Which city in India has best food?
Top 5 Cities to Enjoy the Best Street Food in India
- Delhi. Bite into gastronomic flavours that Delhi has to offer. …
- Amritsar. Other than its magnificent attractions, Amritsar also offers a vast spread of Punjabi culture in the form of its food. …
- Kolkata. …
- Indore. …
Is Indore the food capital of India?
Indore is known as the commercial capital of central India. … Indore is famous for its street food hubs like Chhappan Dukan and Sarafa Bazar that serve up everything from local specialties like Bhutte ka kees, Poha, Jalebi, Malpua, Garadu to North Indian, South Indian, Chinese and Italian cuisines.
Which city is known as Golden city?
Jaisalmer– It is called the “Golden City” because the yellow golden sand gives a golden shadow to the city and its neighbouring areas. The town also stands on a fold of yellowish sandstone, crowned by a fort, picturing the town “Yellow” or “Golden”.
Which is the food city of India?
1. Delhi. The capital of the country is also known to be the food capital of India for food lovers. They have some of the best street food city in India, widely famous for its range of street food like Chaat, Chhole Bhature, to the amazing Butter Chicken.
Which city is best for live in India?
Despite being known for its traffic, the capital city of Karnataka, Bengaluru has emerged as one of the top cities in India to live in. According to the latest ‘Ease of Living Index’, Bengaluru is followed by Pune, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Surat, Navi Mumbai, Coimbatore, Vadodara, Indore, and Greater Mumbai.