How can I get metro water connection in Chennai?
Applicant has to remit the Connection Charges, only at the Canara Bank branch located in CMWSS Board Head Office campus. Filled-up Application along with paid ‘c’ challan for the payment of connection charges and necessary enclosures should be registered at the Registration Counter.
What is Metro water charges in Chennai?
METERED CONSUMERS – TARIFF
|Category||Qty of water||Rate/KL in Rs.|
|11 to 15KL||16.00|
|16 to 25 KL||24.00|
|Above 25 KL||40.00|
|B. Commercial||Private Hospital – upto 500 KL Rs.103/KL.|
How do I book metro water?
Consumers can book according to their requirement. Consumers who are not able to access net facility can book “Dial for water” through Call Centre (044-4567 4567) for 3,000-litre water tankers alone and mode of payment will be cash on delivery.
Can we drink Chennai Metro Water?
“Metro Water is legally bound to provide safe drinking water to all. … Chennai’s water managers could also learn from their Mumbai counterparts. In Mumbai, 3850 MLD of the cleanest tap water in India is supplied daily.
How can I register my mobile number in Chennai Metro Water?
How to register my mobile number for Chennai metro water booking?
- Step 1: Visit the Chennai metro water booking page.
- Step 2: Give details of your CMC Number (Consumer Number) in the fields under Register for Dial for Water (Zone Number/Ward Number/Bill Number/Sub Code)
What is meant by CMWSSB?
Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board, known shortly as CMWSSB, is a statutory board of Government of Tamil Nadu which provides water supply and sewage treatment to the city of Chennai and areas around it.
What is CMC number in Chennai Metro Water?
Call Centre (044-4567 4567) for 3 KL water tankers alone and mode of payment will be cash on delivery.
How can I get new water connection in Tamilnadu?
Procedure for application:
- Application in the prescribed format.
- Line sketch and estimate indicating the distribution main location of the house, including the tap point. …
- Challan remitting the charges and deposits prescribed by the concerned Town Panchayat in the respective.
How can I change my phone number in Chennai Metro Water?
Dear people, to change your registered mobile number, kindly send a clear photocopy of your CMC card, ID Proof and a request letter with a valid reason for the same via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This option can only be availed for domestic bookings.
How can I change my name in Chennai Metro Water?
Apply to the Senior Accounts Officer of the respective Area in writing with copy of the name change order issued by the Chennai Corporation and Assessment Order (Notice under Rule 3A).
How property tax is calculated in Chennai?
Annual Value (Rs. 8.00 x 12) = Rs. 96.00 P.M. Method of fixing Annual value for Super Structure only: (Landowner being separate) Annual rental value – 10% x (MRV x 12) Half yearly Property Tax for any property is calculated as percentage of annual rental value.
How do I cancel my Metro Water tanker booking?
Customers can either log onto the Metrowater website or contact CMWSSB over phone to book a tanker. Tankers, once booked, cannot be cancelled.
How can I check my water bill online in Punjab?
How to View MCJ Water Bill Online?
- Visit the official website of Municipal Corporation Jalandhar.
- Scroll down and click on Water and Sewerage e-payment system.
- Subsequently, enter your consumer ID, and other details asked.
- Then select the month of which you wish to view the water bill.