Step 1: Open the homepage of websites where you want to sell your old note. You can visit Ebay, Click India etc. Step 2: For selling the note online in an auction, you have to click the photo of the currency note having 12345 or 123456 digits on it. Step 3: Register yourself as a seller on the bidding website.
Where can I sell my old Indian notes?
If you have any notes of this series, you can go to websites like eBay, Quikr, CoinBazzar and other similar platforms and collect the price for your particular note there. These websites provide a platform for the auction of rare Indian currency notes and coins.
Is selling old notes legal in India?
Yes you can sell old coins and notes in India and you can do so even online websites like eBay etc. However they can be sold like goods and to people like coin collectors and won’t be a legal tender for exchange.
Where can I sell my old coins for the best price?
Best places to sell coins online
- CoinsForSale.com Only 5% to sell. No listing fee.
- Heritage Auctions 10% fee. Consignment program.
- Ebay 10% fee plus listing fees. Wide audience.
- Apmex Well known. But won’t pay until after you’ve shipped your coins.
- Modern Coin Mart Won’t pay you until after you’ve sent them your coins.
Which is the best site to sell old coins in India?
Apart from IndiaMART.com, you can also register yourself on Quikr and Coinbazzar where you can sell your old and unique coins for a good amount of money.
How can I sell my old coins for cash?
Many selling options are available and some are more convenient depending on the rarity of the coins.
- Local numismatic shop. Find a reputable numismatic shop and try to avoid stores that only Buy Gold and Silver, mostly if your coins are worth more than melt value. …
- Online auction or marketplace. …
- Major auction. …
- More options.
Is it legal to sell old notes?
Selling a currency violates Sections 22, 23, 24 and 26 of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. … “These currencies are of numismatic value and trading them is neither legal nor illegal because the RBI has no clear guidelines or law in place on the issue,” a senior RBI official told this paper.
Can I sell old Indian currency?
You can sell old and rare notes on a website named Coin Bazaar. It is to be noted that old Re 1 note or Rs 2, Rs 5 notes with certain conditions can fetch you lakhs of rupees. If you own coins in the denomination of Rs 5 and Rs 10 with Mata Vaishno Devi engraved on them, you can get a huge amount of money.
How can I sell my 786 number note?
Step 1: Go to www.ebay.com. Step 2: Click on the registration tab on the homepage and register yourself as a seller. Step 3: Take a clear, good quality picture of the note you intend to sell and upload it on the platform. eBay will show your listing to buyers on the lookout for such a note.
Does RBI buy old coins?
Cautioning the general public “not to fall prey to fictitious offers of buying/ selling of old banknotes and coins,” the RBI said the central bank does not deal in such matters, and “never seeks charges/ commissions of any sort.” …
Which app is best to sell old coins?
CoinBazaar is a popular app to buy and sell precious metal coins on the platform. The platform was founded in October 2012 and is available on Google Play Store for Android users besides the web portal.
How do I sell coins?
Let’s look at the 3 main ways to sell your coins.
- 1.) Sell to a Coin Shop – Now the coin dealer is going to buy them for less than they are worth, and this is normal. …
- 2.) Physical Auction – You may want to find an auction and see if the auction house is interested in listing your collection. …