Step 1- Visit the Official Website Delhi Government i.e. https://delhi.gov.in/. Step 2- On Homepage, Click at the “Apply For Temporary Ration Coupon” link. Step 3- The link will redirect to Ration Jansamvad Portal. Step 4- Here applicants can fill their personal details as asked.
How can apply e ration coupon in Delhi?
Candidates who not afford the ration during the lockdown period can apply for Temporary Ration Coupon through the official website at https://ration.jantasamvad.org/ration. To get the ई-कूपन candidates needs to use the mobile number and Aadhar card.
How can I get ration card coupon in mobile?
First of all, you need to visit the official portal of food distribution. Now on the home page, you can easily find the E-coupon/temporary ration card apply link. As you click on the link a page will open. Where you need to enter the mobile number and after submitting it you will receive an OTP.
How can I download eCoupon ration card in Delhi?
Click on “Download eCoupon” option.
- After this, an SMS will be sent on the registered mobile number.
- You have to click on the link mentioned in the SMS and download the e-coupon.
How can I check Delhi E coupon status?
Procedure to Track Delhi e-ration card/ coupon status
To check the e-ration card status one has to visit the official portal. Using the login detail i.e. the registered mobile number one can check e-ration card status.
How can I get free ration in Delhi?
Applicants can apply for ration e coupon at ration.jantasamvad.org. anytime. You will be given a form on the official web portal jantasamvad org Free Ration e Coupon which you have to fill and upload all the documents along with it.
How do I check my e coupon status?
Steps to check e-coupon status:
- Click on “Transparency Portal” link.
- Then click on the Allocation Generation Status” link.
- Proceed further upon entering the ration card details.
- Finally, the application status will appear.
Which ration card is eligible for free ration?
If your annual income is less than Rs 27,000, then you can apply for poverty line ration card. As per the eligibility, above poverty line (APL), below poverty line (BPL) card and Antyodaya ration card (AAY) can be made.
What is AAY ration card?
Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY)
This type of ration card is given to impoverished families identified by the state governments. Persons who do not have stable income are issued this card. Unemployed people, women and old aged people fall under this category.
What is E coupon meaning?
Electronic coupons (e-coupons) are the digital form of a paper coupon or voucher (also known as an “offer”), and can encompass several formats, including mobile and social coupons.
How can I check my temporary ration card status in Delhi?
Delhi Ration Card: Temporary Ration card Status, Apply Online nfs.delhi.gov.in
- Delhi Ration card 2020, Download temporary ration card Delhi, e-ration card status through the official website portal at https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in (or) https://nfs.delhi.gov.in/
- Process of tracking the Delhi e-ration card status.
How can I add my name in ration card online in Delhi?
- Application form. …
- Original ration card.
- additional members or persons name to be added/removed.
- Proof of residence.
- Local Certificate / Election Card / PAN / Driving license / Passport.
- Proof of Date of Birth(Birth Certificate/X Pass Certificate/declared/other)