On August 15, 1947, the Indian Independence Bill took effect, inaugurating a period of religious turmoil in India and Pakistan that would result in the deaths of hundreds of thousands, including Gandhi, who was assassinated by a Hindu fanatic in January 1948 during a prayer vigil to an area of Muslim-Hindu violence.
How do I disable ads on apps?
You can block ads on your Android smartphone using Chrome browser settings. You can block ads on your Android smartphone by installing ad-blocker app. You can download apps such as Adblock Plus, AdGuard and AdLock to block ads on your phone.
How do I block all ads on my Android?
Turn pop-ups on or off
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Permissions. Pop-ups and redirects.
- Turn off Pop-ups and redirects.
How can I remove ads?
Turn off personalized ads
- Go to the Ad Settings page.
- Choose where you want the change to apply: On all devices where you’re signed in: If you aren’t signed in, at the top right, select Sign in. Follow the steps. On your current device or browser: Stay signed out.
- Turn off Ad Personalization.
How can I stop ads on my laptop?
How to Stop Pop-Ups in Google Chrome
- Select Settings from the Chrome menu.
- Type ‘pop’ in the search bar.
- Click Site Settings from the list below.
- Scroll down and click Pop-ups and redirects.
- Toggle the Pop-ups and redirections option to Blocked, or delete exceptions.
How do I block e times?
How do you block news?
If you don’t want to see any stories from a specific channel or topic, block that channel or topic.
Block a news channel or topic
- Tap the channel or topic to open it.
- Tap the More Options button .
- Choose Block Channel or Block Topic.
Why do ads keep popping up on my phone?
Remove the app responsible for the pop-up ads
Pop-up ads have nothing to do with the phone itself. They are caused by third-party apps installed on your phone. Ads are a way for app developers to make money. And the more ads are displayed, the more money the developer makes.
Can you block ads on Youtube?
ⓘ About Adblock for Youtube™ is a content filtering and ad blocking browser extension which blocks all ads on Youtube™. It allows users to prevent page elements, such as advertisements, from being displayed.
Is there any ad blocker for Android?
1. AdGuard. AdGuard for Android is a robust ad blocker that prevents ads throughout your whole system, not just in your browser.
How can I remove ads from my phone?
Disable ads personalization in Android device settings.
To disable ads directly on the device, do the following: Go to Settings on your smartphone, then scroll down to Google. Tap Ads, then Opt out of Ads Personalization.
Is Adblock for free?
AdBlock is yours free, forever. No more annoying ads to slow you down, clog your feed, and come between you and your videos. Ever. And it’s 100% free, completely, utterly, forever.