|Petrol Price *||Diesel Price Calculation *|
|Crude Oil – Cost per Litre||Rs 38.97 per Litre||Rs 38.97 per Litre|
How is the price of petrol determined?
Fuel rates are decided by oil marketing companies. … However, the state and central governments take a hefty sum as taxes on the retail price of petrol and diesel, which you and I pay at the fuel pump. As of June 1, 2021, the base price of petrol in Delhi stood at Rs. 36.04 per litre.
How is fuel price calculated in India?
To estimate the fuel cost for a trip you must know the trip distance, the average per litre cost of fuel and the vehicle’s fuel consumption.
- Divide the trip distance by 100.
- Multiply the result of this by the fuel consumption.
- Then multiply this figure by the cost of fuel/litre.
Who decides the price of petrol in India?
There are mainly four factors that influence the rise in prices: Crude oil, freight and processing charges to the dealer. Excise duty charged by the government. Dealer commission to the gas station.
Which country has highest petrol rate?
Petrol prices in USD, EURO and INR
|Rank||Country||Gasoline/Petrol Prices per liter|
What is petrol rate in Pakistan today?
As of now, the new price for petrol will be Rs 118.09 per litre, diesel will be Rs 116.5 per litre in the country. Meanwhile, the prices of kerosene and light-diesel oil (LDO) were increased by Rs 1.39 and Rs 1.27, respectively. The new price of kerosene will be Rs 87.14 and that of LDO will be Rs 84.67.
How far can I drive with 1 Litre of petrol?
The actual formula to get km per litre is 100 divided by 8 = 12.5 (Your car will give you 12.5 km on one litre).
What is average km per Litre?
Anything that is listed as less than 6-litres/100km or more than 16.5km/1-litre is considered to be pretty good. The first (and most common) reference is litres per 100km (litres/100km). This is how many litres of fuel the car needs in order to travel 100km.
How do you calculate fuel mileage?
- Get the miles traveled from the trip odometer, or subtract the original odometer reading from the new one.
- Divide the miles traveled by the amount of gallons it took to refill the tank. The result will be your car’s average miles per gallon yield for that driving period.
Where is the cheapest petrol in India?
Among all major cities of India, Delhi has the lowest fuel rates— ₹ 81.63 for petrol, ₹ 73.54 for diesel. In a state if the VAT on petrol is high it does not mean that the VAT on diesel will also be high. Telangana levies the highest VAT on diesel at 26.01%.
Which city has highest petrol price in India?
Petrol price nears Rs 108/litre in Mumbai; Highest ever. Know latest fuel rates
- Mumbai. Petrol – Rs 107.83 per litre. …
- Delhi. Petrol – Rs 101.84 per litre. …
- Chennai. Petrol – Rs 102.49 per litre. …
- Kolkata. Petrol – Rs 102.08 per litre. …
- Bhopal. Petrol – Rs 110.20 per litre. …
- Hyderabad. Petrol – Rs 105. …
- Bangaluru. …
Will petrol prices fall in India?
Will fuel prices in India fall significantly? Even though crude oil prices have fallen significantly between July 2 and 19; from $ 78.34 to $ 68.62, petrol-diesel prices have not come down significantly in India. … The price of petrol and diesel was ₹99.16 and 89.18 per litre in Delhi on July 2, 2021.