As per the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), a person can take up to 18 new SIM cards submitting their Aadhaar number. The government, however, allowed 9 SIM cards for normal phone communication and the remaining 9 SIM cards can be used for M2M communication.
How many SIM cards can a person buy?
Since the number of SIMs required for M2M communications will be huge, the DoT had enhanced number of connections per user to 18. This included that 9 SIMs can be used for normal mobile phone communications or for use in devices which has slot for them.
How many SIM can I buy with Aadhar?
Under the existing guidelines, a subscriber is allowed to have nine mobile connections. Those with more than nine numbers against a single Aadhaar, will be sent an SMS.
Can 1 person have 2 Jio SIM?
And as Jio have only one band, no 2G or 3G, when the Slot have Jio SIM reduced to 2G or 3G, it shows emergency or no network. But, surprisingly, in Realme1 smartphone two slots are capable of accessing 4G network at a time. So, one can use two Jio SIMs in both the slots having dual SIMs in standby.
Can I have 2 Jio SIM?
You can use two Jio SIMs in the Smartphone, both the SIM slots are VoLTE enabled. Data will work on one SIM at a time, with the option to swap data on any one SIM.
Can I get Sim without Aadhar card?
Since foreign nationals do not have an Aadhaar card, they will have to fill a different set of documents. They will have to fill a paper form to get a SIM card of Airtel, Vodafone and Jio as they do not have an Aadhaar card for identity verification.
How many prepaid SIM can I have?
Under the current regime, a subscriber must be at least 15 years old, and can subscribe to up to a maximum of 10 prepaid SIM cards. As part of the Government’s ongoing security review, the maximum number of prepaid SIM cards per subscriber will be reduced from 10 to 3, with effect from 1 April 2014.
How many times we can port a SIM?
– The 3 Month Rule. A subscriber is eligible to make a porting request only after 90 days of the date of activation of his mobile connection. If a number is already ported once, the number can again be ported only after 90 days from the date of the previous porting.
How can I know how many sim on my name?
Here’s the process based on a few steps:
- Open the text message window of your mobile phone.
- Type in your CNIC without hyphens.
- Send your text to 668.
- You’ll receive a text message with the number of active SIMs against your CNIC along with their operator names.
How can I check how many sim on my name?
- Open the text message application on your phone.
- Type in your CNIC number without any hyphens.
- Once done, send this message to 668.
- You will soon receive a reply via text message showing you the total number of active SIM cards against each operator issued on your CNIC.