|Tata Radiation Oncologist salaries – 1 salaries reported||₹207,241/mo|
|Banaras Hindu University Medical Oncologist/Hematologist salaries – 1 salaries reported||₹75,000/mo|
|Universal Hospital Specialist Radiation Oncologist salaries – 1 salaries reported||₹113,508/mo|
How much do oncologists make in India?
The highest salary for an Oncologist in India is ₹43,00,503 per year. The lowest salary for an Oncologist in India is ₹3,17,000 per year.
How much does medical oncologist earn?
Medical Oncologist Salaries
|Baptist Health System KY & IN Medical Oncologist salaries – 6 salaries reported||$3,93,748/yr|
|Gundersen Health System Medical Oncologist salaries – 6 salaries reported||$3,03,139/yr|
|CENTRAL CARE, P.A. Medical Oncologist salaries – 4 salaries reported||$3,43,701/yr|
Which doctor is highest paid in India?
General practitioners, including family doctors and pediatricians, are among the highest-paid doctors.
These were the highest paying doctor jobs in 2019, ranked.
- Surgeons. …
- Oral and maxillofacial surgeons. …
- Obstetricians and gynecologists. …
- Orthodontists. …
- Prosthodontists. …
Which doctor earns the most?
Top 19 highest-paying doctor jobs
- Surgeon. …
- Dermatologist. …
- Orthopedist. …
- Urologist. …
- Neurologist. National average salary: $237,309 per year. …
- Orthodontist. National average salary: $259,163 per year. …
- Anesthesiologist. National average salary: $328,526 per year. …
- Cardiology physician. National average salary: $345,754 per year.
What is the starting salary of a oncologist?
Which oncologist makes the most money?
RELATED: The list of the top 10 highest physician salaries by specialty for 2019
- Neurosurgery — $746,544.
- Thoracic surgery — $668,350.
- Orthopedic surgery — $605,330.
- Plastic surgery — $539,208.
- Oral and maxillofacial — $538,590.
- Vascular surgery — $534,508.
- Cardiology — $527,231.
- Radiation oncology — $516,016.
What is the salary of DM doctor in India?
Average Salary of various DM Specialisations
|Cardiology||Rs 6 lakhs- Rs 30 lakhs|
|Clinical Hematology||Rs 2 lakhs- Rs 10 lakhs|
|Clinical Pharmacology||Rs 1.4 lakhs- Rs 17 lakhs|
|Medical Gastroenterology||Rs 20,000- Rs 25,000|
Do doctors earn in crores?
During an MBBS internship of 1 year, trainee doctors can earn 15 to 20 thousand rupees. If there is a Junior Resident Doctor in a good government hospital, then the earnings range from 60 to 90 thousand rupees. … Senior Resident Doctor also gets Rs 60,000 to Rs 1.25 lakh during 3 years.
Which type of doctor is best?
- Cardiologists: $314,000.
- Anesthesiologists: $309,000.
- Urologists: $309,000.
- Gastroenterologists: $303,000.
- Oncologists: $295,000.
- Dermatologists: $283,000.
- Plastic surgeons: $270,000.
- Ophthalmologists: $270,000.