|1902 Indian Head Penny Value|
|Condition of Coin|
|1902 Indian Head Penny Value Updated||2021|
Where is the mint mark on a 1902 Indian head penny?
Indian Head cent
|Mint marks||S. Located below the wreath on the reverse. Philadelphia Mint specimens struck without mint mark.|
|Design||Liberty with head dress.|
|Designer||James B. Longacre|
Should I clean my Indian head penny?
While cleaning an Indian Head Penny is not advised, especially for old coins or those that have been inherited, there is a way to clean the penny using mild dishwashing detergent. Wash hand with soap to remove oils and dirt from your fingers. … Place the penny in the soapy water and gently rub on both sides of the coin.
What year Indian head pennies are worth money?
Indian Head pennies from 1859 to 1879 are generally worth more than $10. And pennies dated from 1879 to 1909 are worth at least $1.
What is the rarest wheat penny?
7 Rare Wheat Pennies Worth Collecting & What They’re Worth
- 1909-S V.D.B. Wheat Penny. …
- 1909-S Wheat Penny. …
- 1914-D Wheat Penny. …
- 1922 “Plain” Wheat Penny. …
- 1931 S Wheat Penny. …
- 1943 Bronze Wheat Penny. …
- 1955 Doubled Die Obverse Wheat Penny. …
- More Info About Rare Wheat Pennies.
What years to look for on pennies?
Here are 12 more valuable Lincoln pennies that you should definitely check for if you happen upon a very old penny.
- 1943-D Lincoln Wheat Cent Penny: Copper/Bronze.
- 1944-S Lincoln Wheat Cent Penny: Steel Cent.
- 1943-S Lincoln Wheat Cent Penny: Bronze/Copper.
- 1943-P Lincoln Wheat Cent Penny: Bronze/Copper.
Is a 1903 Indian head penny worth anything?
CoinTrackers.com has estimated the 1903 Indian Head Penny value at an average of $2.50, one in certified mint state (MS+) could be worth $100.