Which bank is best for savings account?
Top Banks that have the Best Savings Account for Individuals
- State Bank of India (SBI) Savings Account.
- HDFC Bank Savings Account.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Savings Account.
- DBS Bank Savings Account.
- RBL Bank Savings Account.
- IndusInd Bank Savings Account.
Which bank gives maximum interest on saving account in India?
Savings Bank Account Interest Rates of Banks
|Name of Bank||Rates of Interest (p.a.)|
|State Bank of India (SBI) Savings Account||2.70% p.a.|
|ICICI Bank Savings Account||3.00% p.a. to 3.50% p.a.|
|Yes Bank Savings Account||4.00% p.a. to 5.25% p.a.|
|Citibank Savings Account||2.50% p.a.|
Which is the No 1 bank in India?
1. HDFC Bank
|Asset||₹1,189,432 crore (US$170 billion) (2019)|
|Number of Branches||5,314 (30th September 2019)|
|Number of ATMs||13,514 (Across India)|
How do I choose a bank account to open?
8 steps to choose a new bank
- Identify your ideal type of account. …
- Look for banks that charge low or no fees. …
- Consider the convenience of a bank branch. …
- Take a look at credit unions. …
- Find a bank that fits your lifestyle. …
- Examine digital features. …
- Understand the terms and conditions. …
- Read reviews for banks you’re considering.
Which bank is highest interest?
Fixed Deposit Interest Rates by Different Banks
|ICICI Bank||7 days to 10 years||4% to 7.25%|
|Punjab National Bank||7 days to 10 years||5.70% to 6.85%|
|HDFC Bank||7 days to 10 years||3.5% to 7.40%|
|Axis Bank||7 days to 10 years||3.5% to 7.25%|
Where can I get maximum interest on my money?
Top 10 investment options
- Direct equity. …
- Equity mutual funds. …
- Debt mutual funds. …
- National Pension System. …
- Public Provident Fund (PPF) …
- Bank fixed deposit (FD) …
- Senior Citizens’ Saving Scheme (SCSS) …
- Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana (PMVVY)
What is the interest of 1 lakh in SBI?
SBI Fixed Deposit Interest Calculator
|Tenure||Rates||Maturity Amount for ₹ 1 Lakh|
|211 days to 364 days||4.40% to 4.90%||₹ 1,02,562 – ₹ 1,04,977|
|2 years to 2 years 364 days||5.10% to 5.60%||₹ 1,10,667 – ₹ 1,18,137|
|3 years to 4 years 364 days||5.30% to 5.80%||₹ 1,17,111 – ₹ 1,33,344|
|5 years to 10 years||5.40% to 6.20%||₹ 1,30,760 – ₹ 1,85,011|
Which is safest bank in India?
|Federal Bank Ltd||4.00|
|HDFC Bank Ltd||4.00|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||4.00|
|IndusInd Bank Ltd||4.00|
Which govt bank is best?
Best Public Sector (PSU) Banks in India 2021
|List of PSU Banks||Number of Branches|
|State Bank of India (SBI)||24000|
|Punjab National Bank (With Merger of Oriental Bank of Commerce and United Bank of India)||11437|
|Bank of Baroda (With Merger of Dena Bank & Vijaya Bank)||8581|
|Canara Bank (With Merger of Syndicate Bank)||10391|
How do I choose a bank account to open in India?
How To Choose The Best Savings Bank Account In India?
- 1) Location. It is better to choose a bank which is near to your location as charges on transactions done in the home branch are less.
- 2) ATM. …
- 3) Average Balance Requirement. …
- 4) Online Banking. …
- 5) Apps. …
- 6) Interest Rates. …
- 7) Branch Availability. …
- 8) Services and Fees.
How many bank accounts should I have?
Budgeting expert Ellyce Fulmore, who runs a life and money coaching website, says the ideal number of bank accounts you should have is four. This is made up of a bill paying account, daily spending account, short-term savings account and a long-term investment account.