|Job Profile||Average Base Salary/ year (In INR)||Fresher Salary/year|
Which job has the highest salary in India per month?
Highest salary jobs in India per month-Data Scientist
Data Science is undoubtedly a career of the future, and one of the highest paying jobs in India per month.
What careers make a lot of money in India?
List of highest paying jobs in India
- 1 Medical Professionals. Doctors in India earn well. …
- 2 Merchant Navy jobs. Merchant Shipping sector has always been known to provide good pay packages to its workers. …
- 3 Engineers. …
- 4 Lecturer. …
- 5 Chartered Accountant. …
- 6 Management Professionals. …
- 7 Architects. …
- 8 Scientists.
Which job is easy and high salary in India?
Careers choices such as RJ’s, VJ’s, stock market professionals, and even BPO professionals earn respectable salaries when compared to top-level managers in multinational companies. Once considered unconventional careers, these are now becoming easier to start without your parents questioning the choice.
Which job has the highest salary?
|Rank||Occupation||2020 Median wages|
|2||General Internal Medicine Physicians||$100.00+|
|3||Obstetricians and Gynecologists||$100.00+|
Which job is best for future?
20 Top Jobs of the Future
- Cyber security expert. …
- Robotics engineer. …
- Nurse. …
- Software developer. …
- User experience (UX) designer. …
- Carpenters and joiners. …
- Data analyst. …
- Esports coach.
What is the salary of IAS?
According to the 7th Pay Commission, the basic salary of any IAS officer is Rs 56100. Many other allowances are also given to IAS officers, including Travel Allowance and Dearness Allowance. According to reports, the total salary of an IAS officer is more than Rs 1 lakh per month.
Which jobs are in demand?
Top 7 Jobs in Demand in 2021 [And How to Prepare Yourself?]
- AI Specialist. Machine Learning Salary in India.
- Data Scientist. Data Scientist Salary in India.
- Robotics Engineer.
- Data Analysts.
- Full Stack Engineer. Full Stack Developer Salary in India.
- Cybersecurity Specialist.
- Cloud Engineer.
Which is best job?
Here are the best jobs of 2021:
- Physician Assistant.
- Software Developer.
- Nurse Practitioner.
- Medical and Health Services Manager.
- Speech-Language Pathologist.
Which job has lowest salary in India?
The 13 lowest-paying jobs where people work over 40 hours a week
- Industrial truck and tractor operators. …
- Chefs and head cooks. …
- Food and tobacco roasting, baking, and drying machine operators and tenders. …
- Roofers. …
- Furniture finishers. …
- Electrical, electronics, and electromechanical assemblers. …
- Forest and conservation workers.
Why is salary so low in India?
The cost of living is much lower in India, the differences being adjusted through purchasing power parity (PPP). … Theoretically speaking, since capital is scarce and labour abundant and less productive, wages are relatively lower in India. But minimum wages are not market clearing wages.
Which is easy job?
Easiest Jobs in India
- Best and Easiest Jobs in India 2020.
- Thrilling Jobs in India.
- List of Easiest and Crazy Jobs – Easiest Jobs in India.
- Management Professional.
- Software Engineer.
- Radio Jockeys.
- Event Managers.
What jobs make a lot of money?
- Anesthesiologist. #1 in Best Paying Jobs. …
- Surgeon. #2 in Best Paying Jobs. …
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. #3 in Best Paying Jobs. …
- Obstetrician and Gynecologist. #4 in Best Paying Jobs. …
- Orthodontist. #5 in Best Paying Jobs. …
- Prosthodontist. #6 in Best Paying Jobs. …
- Psychiatrist. #7 in Best Paying Jobs. …
What is the lowest paying job?
There’s a reason why fast-food workers are so frequently at the center of debates over a living wage. With a median hourly wage of just over $10 an hour, the country’s 3.68 million food preparation and serving workers are America’s lowest-paid profession.
What salary is considered rich in India?
According to Hurun, there are 412,000 dollar-millionaire households / affluent households in India with a networth of at least Rs 7 crore. Hurun Rich Listers have a wealth of Rs 1,000 crore, the report says, and pegs the number of such cumulative households in India at 3,000.