Which is the best part of Delhi?
20 Of The Poshest & Most Exclusive Areas To Live In Delhi NCR
- Lutyens Bungalow Zone. Picture Credits: wsj.com/india. …
- Sunder Nagar. Sunder Nagar is situated on Mathura Road, south of the Old Fort and close to the Zoological Park of Delhi. …
- Shanti Niketan. …
- Golf Links. …
- Jor Bagh. …
- Mayfair Gardens. …
- Vasant Vihar. …
- Anand Lok.
Is it worth staying in Delhi?
If you are planning to spend two days in Delhi, it would be worth it. Delhi is good for primarily two things – architectural wonders and shopping. I’d advise you to experience traveling on Metro and DTC AC Buses as well. But, don’t travel in old Delhi alone.
Which part of Delhi is safe?
Hauz Khas, Saket, Golf Links, Shanti Niketan can be considered as some of the safest places in Delhi. Which areas in Delhi are the best for street shopping? Karol Bagh, Janpath, Khan Market and Chandni Chowk are some of the best for street shopping.
What is Aerocity in New Delhi?
Aerocity offers state-of-the-art commercial office buildings along with 15+ operational/mix of boutique/five and seven star hotels.
Which is the richest area in Delhi?
Delhi’s most expensive and posh residential areas
- Jor Bagh.
- Shanti Niketan.
- Gulmohar Park.
- Hauz Khas.
- Panchsheel Enclave.
- Green Park.
- Greater Kailash.
Is Saket posh area?
Saket is the posh area of New Delhi. Saket is the posh area of New Delhi. It is an excellent place of Delhi NCR with all the basic facilities like schools, colleges, hospitals are nearby. Road connectivity is also good at this location.
Is Delhi safe for girls?
It found that 72% of female students in Delhi avoid going to an unsafe area. … The study also found that the Delhi Metro was considered to be the safest travel mode by female students in Delhi. 86% of female students prefer to travel in the women’s compartment of Delhi metro.
What is famous in Delhi to buy?
Top Souvenirs To Buy From Delhi
- Meenakari Jewelry, Kundan Jewelry and Silver Articles.
- Indian Pickle.
- Spices, Tea and Other Condiments.
- Scarfs, Silk Textiles, Fashion Wear and Others.
- Accessories, Cheap Imitations and Others.
- Leather Articles.
- Brassware, Wood Articles, Home Décor Items and Sandalwood Products.
How many place is best in Delhi?
Places to visit in Delhi-NCR (List):
|Akshardham Temple||Akshardham, New Delhi|
|Qutub Minar||Qutub Minar metro station, New Delhi|
|Humayun’s Tomb||Jor Bagh, New Delhi|
|Lotus Temple||Kalkaji Mandir, New Delhi|
|Appu Ghar||Huda City Centre, Gurgaon (Delhi-NCR)|
How many days do I need in Delhi?
Delhi needs at least three full days, just to get a sense of the city. There is no end to the historical sites, markets, restaurants, parks and lively street scenes you will find.
How can I have fun in Delhi?
Things to Do in Delhi for Youngsters:
- Go Rock Climbing at the Indian Mountaineering Foundation. …
- View the City from High Up While Paragliding. …
- Explore the City on a Bicycle. …
- Have a Fun-filled Time in Hauz Khas. …
- Pamper the Bookworm in You. …
- Enjoy India’s Cultural Diversity at Dilli Haat. …
- Visit an Amusement Park.
Is Delhi safe?
Delhi is relatively safe in terms of petty crime, though pickpocketing can be a problem in crowded areas so keep your valuables safe. Roads are notoriously congested; take extreme care when crossing them, or when walking along narrow lanes that don’t have footpaths. Pollution is another real danger in Delhi.