Which is the best place to buy home in Chennai?
Top 5 locations to buy property in Chennai
- OMR. Being one of the most readily developing locations, today Old Mahabalipuram Road offers maximum ready-to-move-in properties. …
- Velachery and Medavakkam. …
- Guduvancheri. …
Which is the fastest growing area in Chennai?
One of the fastest growing residential areas in India, Pallikaranai is a hot favourite destination for investors. Located in South Chennai, the locality is in close proximity to the OMR (Old Mahabalipuram Road), which is one of Chennai’s biggest IT/ITeS corridors.
Which city is best for buying property?
Affordable Places in India to Invest in Buying a Home
- Pune. Booming in the real estate sector, Pune is considered to be the next housing hub after Mumbai. …
- Navi Mumbai. …
- Kochi. …
Who is the best builder in Chennai?
Top Builders in Chennai
|Brigade Group||35 yrs||79 Projects|
|Godrej Properties||31 yrs||147 Projects|
|Tata Value Homes||11 yrs||18 Projects|
|Prestige Group||35 yrs||148 Projects|
What is the price of 1 square feet?
What’s The Average Price Per Square Foot? The average price per square foot of a home is the cost or current market value of a home divided by the square footage of the home. According to recent data, the average price per square foot in the U.S. is $123, but this number varies widely.
How can I buy a flat in Chennai?
A Guide to Buying Flats in Chennai
- Create a checklist of specifications. Jotting down your requirements gives you a clear idea of what you are searching for based on your priorities and style of living. …
- Scrutinize your find. …
- Do your research on new projects. …
- Register your apartment. …
- Hot destinations in Chennai.
Which is the richest area in Chennai?
Posh areas in Chennai
- Boat Club.
- Poes Garden.
- Besant Nagar.
Which is the safest place in Chennai?
1. Re: Best and safe place to live in Chennai. If you are talking about the KM near MMDA colony, you have a range of safe, secure residential areas to pick and choose: KK Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Kodambakkam, MMDA colony etc. Most of the places above are quite safe and mid priced on rentals.
Which area in Chennai has good ground water?
North Chennai rests on sedimentary rock, with sandstone and sand or shale forming the layers beneath the topsoil, making it conducive for good groundwater yield. The hydrogeology of this area is impacted by the flow of the three lifelines of the city — Adyar, Cooum and Kosasthalaiyar rivers.