Tata Consultancy service is the Largest IT company in India in terms of Revenue.
Which is the first largest IT company in India?
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organisation that delivers real results to global businesses, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. …
- Established in 1981, Infosys Ltd is today one of the largest IT companies in India and the world.
Which is the largest IT company in world?
IBM, stands for International Business Machine is currently the biggest IT service company in the world with over 300 offices and 345,000 employees working in more than 170 nations of the world.
Which is No 1 company in world?
World’s Top 25 Largest Companies
|4||China National Petroleum||1,636,532|
Is Google a IT company?
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
|Logo since 2015|
|Google’s headquarters, the Googleplex|
Which industry is growing fast in India?
The services sector has been the highest growing sector in six years. The Industry sector was the fastest growing sector in one year and the Agriculture sector was the fastest-growing sector in two years.
Sector-wise GDP Growth of India.
|GVA (Rupees in Crore) at constant prices||2017-18||5.22|
Which is best IT company to work in India?
10 Best IT companies to work for in 2021
- Tech Mahindra. …
- Accenture. …
- HCL Technologies. …
- Mahindra & Mahindra. …
- Larsen and Toubro. …
- Genpact India. …
- Infosys Technologies. …
Who is India’s No 1 Youtuber?
The one who holds the title of ‘Most popular YouTube channel’, Bhuvan Bam is very popular among the youth for his sarcastic content and comic timing. He is a singer as well.
Who is the best in India?
List of original fifty nominees
- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar (1891–1956)
- A. P. J. Abdul Kalam (1931–2015)
- Vallabhbhai Patel (1875–1950)
- Jawaharlal Nehru (1889–1964)
- Mother Teresa (1910–1997)
- J. R. D. Tata (1904–1993)
- Indira Gandhi (1917–1984)
- Sachin Tendulkar (b. 1973)
Which is the No 1 company in Asia?
Across Asia, multinational conglomerate Tencent was ranked as the most valuable brand with a brand value of approximately 240.93 billion U.S. dollars. Thus, it slightly surpassed its competitor Alibaba in that year. Moutai, a Chinese luxury liquor brand, was the top riser in this year’s ranking.