If you are wondering is IAS a good career option, then the answer to that is Yes. IAS is one of the most prestigious jobs one can get and it is well respected throughout the country. … The main reason to become an IAS officer is the respect the officer gets and also the salary of an IAS officer and other perks.
Why IAS job is best in India?
Students aspire to opt for a career where they will be respected and where they can have the ultimate authority of their own life. The position of an IAS officer is respected and praised by the entire nation and the respect remains unmatched. This is one of the topmost reasons why IAS is an admirable career choice.
Is IAS a good career?
IAS is all India service. By choosing a career as an IAS officer, one can serve the society. It is an assured career with many perks and privileges. The job of an IAS officer is highly respectable and there is a great sense of satisfaction as you will be contributing to the society to the highest level.
How much does a IAS earn in India?
According to the 7th Pay Commission, the basic salary of an IAS officer is Rs 56,100. Apart from the salary, an IAS officer is also given several other allowances, including Travel Allowance and Dearness Allowance. Reports state that the total salary of an IAS officer is more than Rs 1 lakh per month.
Which job is best after IAS?
Indian Police Service
- Assistant Superintendent of Police.
- Superintendent of Police.
- Assistant Director in Central Police Organizations Commandant in Armed Police.
- Senior Superintendent of police.
- Deputy Inspector General of Police.
- Deputy Director in Central Police Organizations Inspector General of Police.
Which job is best doctor or IAS?
Completing MBBS is what I would recommend first since apart from IAS, you will be able to make a career and living by being a Doctor. After that, you may try for IAS exam and if you devote and practice and study, then you can definitely clear IAS exam.
What is the salary of IAS?
According to the 7th Pay Commission, the basic salary of any IAS officer is Rs 56100. Many other allowances are also given to IAS officers, including Travel Allowance and Dearness Allowance. According to reports, the total salary of an IAS officer is more than Rs 1 lakh per month.
Are IAS officers Rich?
IAS officers have been found amassing disproportionate assets and wealth varying from ₹200 crore (US$28 million), to ₹800 crore (US$110 million).
Who can suspend IAS officer?
3. Whether Central Government/ Ministries/ Departments are competent to suspend/ institute departmental proceedings against an IAS officer? The Government in connection with whose affairs, the officer was serving at the time of alleged misconduct.
Can female IAS officer wear jeans?
Do not wear sneakers, chappals, noisy shoes or very high heels. Do not wear too expensive accessories or jewellery. For example, for females, bangles can be very distracting. Wearing jeans should be strictly avoided.
Which degree is best for IAS?
To become an IAS Officer you need to be graduate from any recognized university. Now coming to your question most of the aspirants prefer humanities degree courses over any other courses due to the fact that it help them a lot during the preparations. You can do B.A, B.A Political science, B.A History etc.
Which is toughest exam in India?
List of Toughest Exam in India No one can Easily Crack!
- SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) …
- SSC COMBINED HIGHER SECONDARY LEVEL (CHSL) …
- IIT JEE Entrance Examination. …
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) …
- National Defence Academy (NDA) …
- Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) …
- Chartered Accountant Exam (CA)
Who earns more IAS or engineer?
IAS is a respectful and secure job. If you are concerned about payscale, then obviously an engineer can make more money than an ias. The sector also provides you opportunities to work in foreign. Good engineers get paid in crores.