French is the most popular foreign language to learn in India. Since French is part of most School and College curriculum, More than 1 lakh students study French in Delhi / NCR only.
Which foreign language is most demanded in India?
English is the highest in demand (but European languages are the most profitable) As the modern lingua franca, it perhaps comes as no surprise that fluent English speakers are in the highest demand.
Which foreign language has more job opportunities in India?
The five leading foreign language in India for studies are Mandarin Chinese, French, German, Spanish, and Japanese. These languages are regarded as the most sought-after for career prospects, employment opportunities, and immigration.
Which foreign language is most demanded?
If you’re looking for which foreign language has more job opportunities, Mandarin displays itself as one of the best language to learn. After English, it’s the most demanded foreign language thanks to its 1 billion speakers.
Which is toughest language in India?
Google admits Malayalam(official language of Kerala State) to be the toughest language in India. It is both difficult to learn and speak as compared to any other language in India.
Which is the beautiful language in India?
India is famous for its linguistic diversity, and one of the most beautiful languages spoken on the Indian Subcontinent is certainly Bengali. It has a gorgeous writing system to begin with, and a flowing sound that one of the world’s greatest poets, Rabindranath Tagore, used to create his art.
Which language is best for earning money?
Here are the top 6 languages that can help your career as well as your bank balance:
- Arabic. The world is highly reliant on oil-producing economies. …
- Mandarin Chinese. Mandarin Chinese has over 2 billion speakers in China, the world’s second largest economy. …
- Spanish. …
- French. …
- German. …
Which foreign language is best for job?
– Here are the top 10 best languages for your career:
- Mandarin Chinese.
Which language has best scope?
According to the FSI study, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic are some of the hardest languages to master. Spanish is the best choice if you explore an uncomplicated international language to study with an excellent career scope.
Which language translators are in demand?
What Languages Are in High Demand for Translators?
- Spanish. Most people will be able to guess correctly that Spanish is the language in the highest demand for translators. …
- Mandarin. Mandarin is another language in very high demand, especially in the international business sector. …
- German. …
- Any Language.
Which is the richest language in India?
10 Most Spoken Languages in India by Number of Speakers
- Marathi – 8.30 crore speakers. …
- Telugu – 8.11 crore speakers. …
- Tamil – 6.90 crore speakers. …
- Gujarati – 5.54 crore speakers. …
- Urdu – 5.07 crore speakers. …
- Kannada – 4.37 crore speakers. …
- Odia – 3.75 crore speakers. …
- Malayalam – 3.48 crore speakers.
Which is the beautiful language in world?
FRENCH – MOST BEAUTIFUL SPOKEN LANGUAGE
With its unpronounceable “r”, its nasal vowel sounds “en”, “in”, “un” and melodious intonation, it sounds extremely musical to the non-native ear. And let’s not forget the strong cultural context which lends French the status of the most beautiful spoken language in the world.
Which is the beautiful state in India?
Referred to as ‘God’s Own Country’, Kerala is one of India’s prettiest states. It is home to some of the country’s most stunning beaches, including Kovalam, Muzhappilangad, Varakala and many more.