If your answer is yes, you are among the 69 per cent full-time Indian employees who are willing to work five days a week. A recent survey done by Kronos Incoporated, an international workforce management company reveals that India is the hardest working country.
Is India overworked?
Microsoft India’s first annual Work Trend Index found that 57 per cent of Indian employees feel overworked with the new mode of working. 62 per cent say their companies are asking too much of them at a time like this and 32 per cent reported feeling exhausted by the digital intensity of WFH.
Which country is famous for hardworking?
1. Mexico. Mexico is the winner in the field of hard work, steadily ranking first on the list of the world’s most hardworking countries, with an average of 2148 hours per worker both in 2017 and 2018 and of 2137 in 2019.
Do Indians work more?
New Delhi: A new report by the International Labour Organization (ILO) has revealed that Indians are among the most overworked workers globally while earning the lowest minimum statutory wage in the Asia-Pacific region, barring Bangladesh, reports LiveMint.
Which country has the most hardworking students?
Which country has the most hardworking students? China (Shanghai) dominates the chart, with 14 hours/week, followed by Russian Federation (10), Singapore (9.5), Kazakhstan and Italy (9). All the other countries are below 7.5, with most of them around 5. US, Hong Kong and Australia are around 6.
Which country is most overworked?
Overall, the top 10 most overworked cities identified in the research were:
- Bangkok, Thailand (20.2%)
- Buenos Aires, Argentina (19.9%)
- Seoul, South Korea (19.5%)
- Tokyo, Japan (18.3%)
- Houston, Texas, US (16.6%)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (16%)
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada (15.5%)
- London, United Kingdom (15.4%)
Which country works hardest?
1. Mexico. The people of Mexico work much harder than their neighbors in the U.S. Mexican workers clock in 2,148 hours per year at work.
Which country works least?
These are the 10 countries where people work the least:
- Germany. Average annual hours per person: 1,330. Average working hours per week: 25.6. …
- Netherlands. Average annual hours per person: 1,336. …
- France. Average annual hours per person: 1,392. …
- Austria. Average annual hours per person: 1,431. …
Who is the most hardworking person?
Let these people be an inspiration.
- NBA legend Michael Jordan spent his off seasons taking hundreds of jump shots a day. …
- Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz continues to work from home even after putting in 13 hour days. …
- Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban didn’t take a vacation for seven years while starting his first business.
Which is the best country in the world?
Overall, among the top 10 best countries in the world for the best quality of life, the eighth, ninth, and tenth positions are held by France, Germany, and Japan.
The World’s Best Countries For Quality of Life, 2021.
How many hours work in India?
Working Hours in India: As per the Factories Act 1948, every adult (a person who has completed 18 years of age) cannot work for more than 48 hours in a week and not more than 9 hours in a day. According to Section 51 of the Act, the spread over should not exceed 10-1/2 hours.
How many hours per week do Indians work?
Work hours of Indians stretch over 48 hours a week, said the report. A report by the International Labour Organisation (ILO) has revealed that Indians are amongst the most overworked workers in the world, earning the lowest minimum statutory wage in the Asia Pacific region, second only to Bangladesh, reports Livemint.
Who are workers in India?
Of the total 402 million workers, 275 million are males and 127 million females. This would mean that 51.7 percent of the total males and 25.6 percent of the total females are workers. The number of female workers is about less than half the number of male workers.
Which country has best work ethic?
Other countries with the same work ethic include Italy, Belgium, Spain and Ireland.
Eat. Sleep. Work. Repeat: The World’s Hardest Working Countries revealed.
|Rank||Country||Average number of weekly working hours|
|2||Australia, New Zealand, Rwanda||33|
|4||Belarus, Georgia, Germany||35|
What country has a 32 hour work week?
The analysis of the ILO data revealed the Netherlands enjoys the best work-life balance of all the nations analyzed. On average, workers in the Netherlands have a working week which consisting of just 32 hours, amounting to under 6.5 hours across five days and 1,536 hours per year.