Overall, the industry’s assets under management (AUM) rose by 41 per cent year-on-year to close at Rs 31.4 lakh crore. Over the past five years, the industry’s AUM has seen a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.6 per cent, and equity-oriented AUM has increased at a CAGR of 25 per cent.
How big is the mutual fund industry?
With a whopping USD 21.3 trillion in total Net assets, The United States mutual fund industry remained the largest in the world in 2019.
Which is the biggest mutual fund company in India?
The top 10 AMCs in India are:
- SBI Mutual Fund.
- HDFC Mutual Fund.
- ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund.
- Reliance Mutual Fund.
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
- DSP BlackRock Mutual Fund.
- Kotak Mutual Fund.
- Tata Mutual Fund.
Which is the No 1 mutual fund in India?
|Fund Name||Category||Return (%)|
|PGIM India Midcap Opportunities Fund||Equity-Diversified||89.80|
|SBI Technology Opportunities Fund||Equity-Sector||89.66|
|Nippon India Small Cap Fund||Equity-Diversified||89.13|
How many mutual funds are there in India 2020?
There are as many as 44 AMFI (Association of Mutual Funds in India) registered fund houses in India which together offer more than 2,500 mutual fund schemes. The wide array of funds often make it a little difficult for investors to choose the best scheme for them.
Which mutual fund has highest Aum?
|Scheme Name||Current NAV||Scheme AUM ₹ Cr.|
|SBI – ETF Nifty 50||0.00||46,140.53|
|Kotak Standard Multicap Fund – Growth||0.00||16,772.08|
|HDFC Mid-Cap Opportunities Fund – Growth||0.00||16,651.65|
|SBI – ETF Sensex||0.00||14,774.84|
What is Blue Chip fund?
Blue chip funds are equity mutual funds that invest in stocks of companies with large market capitalisation. These are well-established companies with a track record of performance over some time. … Blue Chip is commonly used as a synonym for large cap funds.
What are the top 5 mutual funds in India?
Top 10 Mutual Funds in India
- Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund. Small Cap Funds. 15.8% 15.96% Invest.
- Axis Bluechip Fund. Mid Cap Funds. 18.21% 17.33% Invest.
- ICICI Prudential Bluechip Fund. Mid Cap Funds. 13.95% 14.04% Invest.
- SBI Bluechip Fund. MultiCap Funds. 15.55% 13.14% Invest.
- SBI Flexicap Fund. Balanced Funds. 15.64% 14.37% Invest.
Is Axis Bluechip fund good?
The Axis Bluechip Fund aims to outperform the benchmark with risk lower than the benchmark. Axis Bluechip Fund holds asset class benefits. Equity as an asset class holds the potential to beat inflation and generate long term wealth. Axis Bluechip Fund may help investors achieve their targeted their financial goals.
Which SIP is best for 5 years?
Best SIP Plans for 5 Years in Equity Funds
- Axis Bluechip Fund Monthly SIP Plan. This is an open-ended equity scheme with a track record of outperformance. …
- ICICI Prudential Blue chip Fund. …
- SBI Blue chip Fund. …
- Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund. …
- SBI Multicap Fund.