How do I change my timezone on twitter in India?
How to change your time zone settings
- Go to your device’s Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap Date & Time.
- Slide the switch next to Set Automatically, to turn on.
What is the time zone for India in twitter?
VVP Sharma on Twitter: “#Twitter does not have India’s time zone (GMT+530).
What time zone should I use on twitter?
Hence, if your target audience is anyone in the United States, these are the two time zones to aim for when planning your tweets. Next, you will see that if you want lots of retweets from Twitter users in the U.S., 5PM EST is generally the best time to tweet.
Does twitter use UTC?
The created_at field for a tweet in the Twitter REST API gives the timestamp in UTC. corresponds to -28800/3600 = -8 hours from UTC. There are a couple of suggestions that this doesn’t get adjusted for daylight savings. Time zone is in the user settings under delivery options.
How do I get twitter time zone?
Steps to change Twitter time zone settings
- Step 1: First of all, you have to sign in to your account on twitter.com.
- Step 2: Then, you need to click on your profile icon and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: Here, you have to click Account and then choose your time zone from the Time zone drop-down menu.
What is my timezone in GMT?
GMT/UTC offset, state by state
|Alaska (AK)(Aleutian Islands)||GMT-10||NA|
Can you backdate a tweet?
As for Twitter, there is no way of backdating a tweet.
How do you change when you joined Twitter?
Go to your profile, then click or tap the Edit Profile button. Next to Birthdate, click Edit. (In the app, tap Birth date.) At the bottom of the window, click Remove birth date.
Why is my Twitter location wrong?
Go to your device’s Settings feature and tap Apps. Locate Twitter in the list of your apps and tap Permissions, then toggle the switch next to Location to turn on or off.
What is the best time to post on twitter?
What are the best times to post on Twitter?
- Best times: Wednesday 9 a.m.– 3 p.m., Tuesday through Thursday 9–11 a.m.
- Best day: Wednesday.
- Worst day: Saturday.
How much time do I spend on Twitter?
Given the nature of the platform, the average time spent on Twitter is around 3:39 minutes per session. Twitter has gained dramatic popularity and growth over the last few years. With over 330 million active monthly users, Twitter is an incredible social media channel where people share and find bite-sized news.
How do I know my time zone?
Check or Change Time Zone
- Make sure to sign out of Language Learning Online and close all browsers.
- Launch your Control Panel (Where is Control Panel?)
- Click on “Clock and Region.”
- Click on “Date and Time.”
- Make sure the shown time zone is correct to your current location. …
- Make sure the shown Date and Time is correct.