Question: Which Toyota car is made in India?

Type Joint venture
Website www.toyotabharat.com

How many Toyota cars are there in India?

In total, Toyota has 7 models on sale in India including 3 new cars.

Toyota Cars Price List (September 2021) in India.

Model Ex-Showroom Price
Toyota Fortuner Rs. 30.34 – 38.30 Lakh*
Toyota Innova Crysta Rs. 16.82 – 24.99 Lakh*
Toyota Camry Rs. 40.59 Lakh*
Toyota Glanza Rs. 7.34 – 9.30 Lakh*

Is Toyota Corolla made in India?

In a statement, Toyota Kirloskar Motor said that the company manufactured the last batch of the Etios series as well as the Corolla Altis at its plant in Bidadi, Karnataka last month. … Likewise, 1,16,500 Corolla Altis were sold in India.

Is Kirloskar owned by Toyota?

Toyota Motor Corporation entered India in 1997 in a joint venture with the Kirloskar Group. Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC) holds 89% of the share and the remaining 11% is owned by Kirloskar Group. It is based in Bidadi, Karnataka, India, near Bangalore.

Who is owner of Toyota?

Which is the most expensive Toyota car?

Toyota car price starts at Rs 7.34 Lakh for the cheapest model which is Glanza and the price of most expensive model, which is Vellfire starts at Rs 89.85 Lakh.

Toyota Cars Price List (September 2021) in India.

MODEL PRICE
Toyota Fortuner ₹ 30.36 Lakh
Toyota Innova Crysta ₹ 16.82 Lakh
Toyota Glanza ₹ 7.34 Lakh
THIS IS INTERESTING:  Can I use my Indian laptop in USA?