In the first step, you have to visit the official portal Mcdonline.nic.in. After this, you need to fill online application with the correct details for the EDMC Birth Certificate. Then click on submit a link to apply for New Delhi Birth Certificate.
How do you add a name to a birth certificate?
Steps to change name in birth certificate:
- Step 1: Obtain ‘Birth Certificate Update/correction Form’ the municipal corporation office or gram panchayat where your child took birth.
- Step 2: Obtain an affidavit from local notary and approach the officer regarding change of name in the birth certificate.
How can I change my name in birth certificate online in Delhi?
Change of Name in Birth Certificate in Delhi
- ◘ ID Proof: Aadhar card or School id.
- ◘ Address Proof: Aadhar Card.
- ◘ Age Proof: Birth Certificate.
- ◘ Photo: One Passport Size Photo.
How can I get my birth certificate online in east Delhi?
Steps to Search Birth Certificate from the website of EDMC.
- Step 1 Visit the Website of East Delhi Municipal Corporation Website.
- Step 2: Click on Online Birth Certificate.
- Step 3: To Search with Registration Number click on Search by Registration Number.
- Step 4: Fill Required information.
How can I make correction in birth certificate in Delhi?
A correction letter is required from Medical Record Officer of concerned hospital/institution, where birth/death event occurred along with supporting documents for events, of less than 10yr old. i) Affidavit stamp paper on Rs. 10/- duly attested by SDM/Notary public having subject correction of birth/death events.
Can step dad go on birth certificate?
Firstly, you must be married to the biological parent with whom the child lives. Secondly you must have the signed consent of every other person with Parental Responsibility for the child. … The child’s full birth certificate (to be provided by the parent)
Does it cost money to add a middle name?
Filing Your Petition
The Courts charge a standard Filing Fee which is subject to change at any time by the State of California. As of 2013, the Child Name Change Costs in California to file is $435 in most California Counties. A few Superior Courts charge $35 to $45 more than that to file the Petition.
How can I change my name in birth certificate online?
link1 AND online AND link3. Obtain ‘Birth Certificate Update/correction Form‘ from the respective counter or write in a paper to apply. Please complete the application form and attach the required documents and submit it to the receiving authority.
How can I change my name in education certificate?
Procedure for name change in educational certificates
- Affidavit. Seek the help of a local notary to make an affidavit for name change. …
- Publish in newspaper. Next, you need to publish the change of name in at least two local newspaper. …
- Gazette notification. …
- Verification. …
How can I register death in east Delhi?
Online Registration Procedure
Step 1: The applicant has to log in to the online portal of the Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD). Step 2: Now select your region among North DMC, South DMC, or East DMC. Step 3: Click on “Registration of Birth & Death” option on the page.
How can check property mutation in Delhi?
Delhi Property Mutation Application Status
- Select North, East, South, Link from the home page.
- Go to Online Services and let the different services shown on the screen.
- Scroll down and click on eMutation Property Tax.
- Here click on Application for E Mutation.
- Click on Application Status.
- Enter your Application Number.
How can I pay my property taxes online in Delhi EDMC?
Mcdonline.nic.in is the official Website of East Delhi Municipal Corporation. The portal offers an online payment option to its users. By visiting the Mcdonline.nic.in citizens can pay property tax, water bill, House Tax, Professional Tax, Water Bill, etc.