Health issues would be the major problem for Indian students while studying in Germany, as it becomes difficult for them to take care of their health. Initially, they can suffer from food poisoning or diarrhea, which can worsen their health if not cured immediately.
Is Germany expensive for Indian students?
Not only can is study free in Germany, but it is also a pretty accessible country in terms of living costs. The average cost of living for Indian students range between is €630-€1000 per month including accommodation.
What are the disadvantages of studying in Germany?
The pros and cons of going to college in Germany
- Pro: Free tuition. …
- Con: The airfare. …
- Pro: The views! …
- Con: Learning German can be difficult. …
- Pro: Top quality colleges and programs. …
- Con: Some of the resources are lacking. …
- Pro: You’ll be surrounded by interesting and diverse cultural experiences.
Is Germany better than Canada?
Germany offers superior public education, better weather, good healthcare, lower costs of living and higher employment opportunities. Canada offers a robust system of healthcare, easier permanent residency applications and good public facilities.
Can you survive in Germany with English?
Long story short: You can survive in Germany without knowing the German language; most Germans speak English, the train usually runs announcements in English and in restaurants or bars, waiters and waitresses often speak English, especially in the city center.
What are the problems faced by students?
Problems May Include, But are Not Limited to:
- Disorganization/feeling overwhelmed.
- Eating right and staying healthy.
- Failing to manage money.
- Failing to network.
- Not resolving relationship issues.
- Poor grades/not studying or reading enough.
- Poor sleep habits.
What are the problems faced by college students?
- Social anxiety, general anxiety, test anxiety, or panic attacks.
- Family expectations or problems.
- Depression, lack of energy or motivation, hopelessness, being overwhelmed, low self-esteem, homesickness, loneliness.
- Relationship difficulties (emotional and physical aspects of intimate relationships)
Is education free for Indians in Germany?
In 2014, Germany’s 16 states abolished tuition fees for undergraduate students at all public German universities. This means that currently both domestic and international undergraduates at public universities in Germany can study for free, with just a small fee to cover administration and other costs per semester.
Why you should not study in Germany?
I don’t care if your study program is in English – you need to learn German. Even if you are living in a big student city, getting through your day-to-day will come with a lot of uncertainty and confusion if you think you can get by on English alone.
What is the benefits of studying in Germany?
Germany as a whole places great value on education and this is reflected in the high-quality teaching seen in the country. International students can experience the excellent quality of the education on offer through English-language courses. Degree courses are constantly updated to meet the changing business world.