However, post-independence, the first state to be created on a linguistic basis was Andhra in 1953, created out of the Telugu-speaking northern parts of Madras State..
Which is the best air purifier for home use?
The best air purifier you can buy today
- Coway AP-1512 HH Mighty. The best air purifier overall. …
- Blueair Blue Pure 211+ The most attractive best air purifier. …
- Blueair Blue Pure 411. …
- Coway Airmega 400. …
- Austin Air HealthMate HM-400. …
- Honeywell HPA300. …
- Levoit LV-H132. …
- PureZone 3-in-1 True HEPA Air Purifier.
What is the best air purifier on the market 2020?
Best Overall Air Purifier: Blue Pure 211+ Air Purifier. Best Value Air Purifier: Blue Pure 411 Air Purifier. Best Smart Air Purifier:Dyson Pure Cool Air Purifier and Tower Fan. Best HEPA Air Purifier for Allergies: Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover Air Purifier.
What are the disadvantages of air purifier?
The disadvantages of air purifiers are:
- You need to have the windows closed.
- Regular maintenance.
- Old filters worsen air quality.
- An air purifier needs free space around it.
- Air purifiers are not entirely quiet.
- Ozone production.
- It does not solve all indoor air quality problems.
- Many air purifiers do not remove odors.
Should I sleep with air purifier on?
That solution may actually be as simple as the air you breathe through the night. Whether you’re up because of allergies or insomnia, sleep may improve with an air purifier. Sleeping with an air purifier has proven effective for people with numerous health conditions.
How long does it take an air purifier to clean a room?
It will take 30 minutes to 2 hours to clean a room with an air purifier. To get a better estimation of how long it will take to cover a room, you need to factor in the air purifier’s purifying coverage, room size and fan speed.
Do air purifiers use a lot of electricity?
Air purifiers are energy-friendly devices. A medium-sized air purifier consumes 50 watts of electricity on average. Most of the power is drawn by the fan of the air purifier. If you run it for 12 hours a day at the maximum fan speed, it will cost only $2.15 per month (let’s assume the electricity rate is 12 cents/kWh).