Which exam board is the hardest in India?
Top 10 Toughest Exams in India
- UPSC Civil Service Entrance Examinations (IAS)
- IIT JEE Entrance Examinations.
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)
- CAT (Common Entrance Test)
- NDA (National Defence Academy)
- National Institute of Design Entrance Examination.
- NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test)
Which state board is best in India?
The top education boards in India are:
- State Boards.
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE)
- Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE)
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
Which board exam is the hardest?
Top 10 Toughest Exams in the World
- IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination)
- UPSC (Union Public Services Commission)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert)
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, India)
Which is the easiest exam in India?
Some of the easiest government exams to crack in India include:
- RRB Group D.
- RRB NTPC.
- SSC Multi Tasking staff.
- SSC CHSL.
- IBPS Cerk Exam.
- SSC Stenographer.
- IBPS Specialist Officer Exams.
- Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET)
Which is the toughest subject in India?
Top 10 Toughest Course in India
- Civil Services.
- Computer Science.
Is 2020 board exam easy?
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is all set to make the Board examination 2020 easier for the students. … CBSE is likely to reduce the number of descriptive questions for both class 10th and 12th. Students can take note of the below-mentioned points to understand the changes better.
Which board is best for future?
CBSE or ICSE | Which is the best Educational Board for the Future
- CBSE and ICSE are among the most important educational board which will change the extent of education to a special level. …
- CBSE: CBSE is taken into account one among the simplest courses to attain more.
Is ICSE better or CBSE?
CBSE vs ICSE: Syllabus
CBSE focuses on Science and Mathematics while ICSE Board gives equal importance to other subject streams, including Art, Language, Science, Mathematics, and even Humanities. The CBSE board has a precise and easy syllabus that delivers subject matter in a very light way.
Which board is best for UPSC?
This is because the NCERT syllabus is the starting point for preparing for the UPSC exam. CBSE pedagogy is more inclined to build a strong foundation for the students in the subjects being taught, while ICSE gives the right amount of weight to projects and lab work.
Which board is best for my child?
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Board
If you want your child to become an engineer and pursue IIT and JEE or other exams like NEET, this board shall serve the best for your children.
Which board is the easiest?
CBSE Syllabus is much easier than any other board. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.
Which is the toughest subject in the world?
What are the hardest degree subjects?
- Chemistry. Chemistry is famous for being one of the hardest subjects ever, so it’s no surprise that a Chemistry degree is fiercely challenging. …
- Medicine. …
- Architecture. …
- Physics. …
- Biomedical Science. …
- Law. …
- Neuroscience. …
Which country has toughest education?
Following countries are well known for their toughest education system across the globe:
- South Korea.
- Hong Kong.