Which bike brand is most reliable?
The Most Reliable Motorcycle Brand? Not Harley
- Yamaha/Star (11 percent failure rate)
- Suzuki and Honda (12 percent)
- Kawasaki (15 percent)
- Victory (17 percent)
- Harley-Davidson (26 percent)
- Triumph (29 percent)
- Ducati (33 percent)
- BMW (40 percent)
Which is the No 1 bike company in India?
Hero Motocorp Limited is the No 1 Largest Bike company in India which has a turnover of Rs 31,736 Cr.
Which bike company is reliable in India?
TVS Motor Company
|Brand Name||Motorcycle Sales|
|1||Hero MotoCorp Ltd||3744181|
|2||Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (Pvt) Ltd||1113801|
|3||TVS Motor Company Ltd||529721|
|4||Bajaj Auto Ltd||1287133|
Which is the safest bike in India?
Top 10 Safest Motorbikes in India – PartII
- Hero Xtreme 160R.
- Suzuki Gixxer ABS.
- Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220.
- Suzuki Intruder 150.
- Bajaj Pulsar NS200.
Which is the stylish bike in India?
5.59 Lakh. The most popular sports bikes include CFMoto 650GT (Rs. 5.59 Lakh), Yamaha YZF R15 V3 (Rs.
Top Sports Bikes in India 2021.
|Yamaha YZF R15 V3||Rs. 1.57 – 1.59 Lakh|
|Bajaj Pulsar NS200||Rs. 1.40 Lakh|
|Yamaha FZS-FI V3||Rs. 1.04 – 1.12 Lakh|
|TVS Apache RTR 200 4V||Rs. 1.33 – 1.38 Lakh|
Which is the No 1 bike in world?
Its power to weight ratio is 1.48 hp/kg which is the highest among any production bike in the world.
1. Kawasaki Ninja H2R.
|Engine||998cc, In-Line 4-Cylinder, Supercharged, 4-Stroke|
|Peak Torque||165 Nm @ 12,500 rpm|
|Top Speed||400 km/h|
|Power to Weight Ratio||1.48 hp/kg|
|Kerb Weight||216 kg|
Which bike is best to buy in 2020?
10 Best Bikes in India in 2020
- Bajaj Pulsar RS200. Source auto.ndtv.com I Bajaj Pulsar RS200. …
- KTM Duke 250. Source bikedekho.com I KTM Duke 250. …
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V. Source bikedekho.com I TVS Apache RTR 160 4V. …
- The New Royal Enfield Classic 350. …
- Getting Registration Done Can Be Daunting.