The Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) has entered the Limca Book of Records for bagging over 100 awards in the last five years. Considering that record, Asianet Newsable lists a few of the initiatives that took the transport service to such a high spot in the public transport sector.
Which state has best buses in India?
Home Know the ‘best 10’ government transport corporations in India
- Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC) …
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) …
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) …
- Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC) …
- Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC)
Which roadways is best in India?
10 Amazing Indian Roads For A Long Drive
- Rameshwaram Pamban Bridge. …
- Chennai to Pondicherry. …
- Visakhapatnam to Araku Valley. …
- Mumbai to Pune Expressway. …
- Mumbai to Goa. …
- Gangtok to Lake Tsomgo and Nathu-La Pass. …
- Guwahati to Tawang. …
- Shillong to Cherrapunjee.
Which transport is best in India and why?
As per the details of expenditure on transport, buses are the most preferred mode of transport in both rural and urban India, followed by auto rickshaws.
Which is the fastest roadways in India?
The 701 km-long and 120-m broad high-speed corridor is designed for a top speed of 150 km per hour. The Samruddhi Mahamarg in Maharashtra, a 502 km stretch between Nagpur and Shirdi, will be opened for the public in the coming three months.
Which bus is best in India?
Top 15 Best Private BUS Service Providers in India
- Parveen Travels. Parveen Travels headquartered in Chennai and one of the most trusted travel and tourism operator in the South India. …
- SRS Travels. …
- Prasanna Travels. …
- Orange Travels. …
- Jabbar Travels. …
- Neeta Travels. …
- SRM Travels. …
- SVR Travels.
Which city in India has best roads?
10 Beautiful Highways In India
- Rameshwaram Pamban Bridge.
- Chennai To Pondicherry.
- Visakhapatnam To Araku Valley.
- Mumbai To Pune Expressway.
- Mumbai To Goa.
- Gangtok To Lake Tsomgo & Nathu-La Pass.
- Guwahati To Tawang.
- Shillong To Cherrapunjee.
Which Indian city has best transportation?
Experts say it is no surprise that Kolkata holds the top rank in the country as it has a array of options – including the age-old tram system, the new age metro rail and ‘intermediate public transport’ systems like autorickshaws and taxis that go by the meter.
Which is best transport in India?
What are the top 10 government transport in India?
- Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC)
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC)
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC)
- Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC)
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC)
Which is the fastest bus in the world?
A motoring enthusiast has built the world fastest bus – capable of reaching a top speed of 367mph. Paul Stender from Indianapolis in the United States fitted the yellow American-style school bus with a jet engine from a Phantom fighter plane.
How many bus stand in Haryana?
Haryana Roadways is the principal service provider for passenger transport in the State. It has a fleet of about 4000 buses being operated by 24 depots and 13 sub-depots.
Who is the owner of Haryana Roadways?
|Type||Public Sector Corporation under the Ministry of Transport of the Government of Haryana|
|Founded||1 Nov 1966|
|Headquarters||Chandigarh , India|
|Area served||Haryana, Chandigarh, Delhi and neighboring states|
|Key people||Sumita Misra IAS Transport Commissioner, Chander Parkash IAS Director General Transport|