|State with Highest Population Density||West Bengal|
|State with Lowest Population Density||Arunachal Pradesh|
|UT with Highest Population Density||Delhi|
Which is the most densely populated state in India 2020?
1. Bihar is the densest state in the country, succeeded west Bengal. 2. Delhi is the densest union territory in the country, followed by Chandigarh and Puducherry.
What are the 5 most densely populated states?
Here are the 10 states with the highest population density:
- New Jersey (1,207 people per square mile)
- Rhode Island (1,027 people per square mile)
- Massachusetts (886 people per square mile)
- Connecticut (734 people per square mile)
- Maryland (625 people per square mile)
- Delaware (508 people per square mile)
Which state is the most crowded?
List of states and territories of the United States by population density
|State etc.||Population density|
|Rank (all)||per mi2|
|District of Columbia||1||11011|
Why is India’s population density so high?
India’s population density is high because most of the areas have natural resources that support agriculture and industries. Other factors like water availability and numerous cities have also caused the growth of population. Population in India is unevenly distributed.
Which is the richest state in India?
HYDERABAD: Claiming that Telangana is the richest state in the country, chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao said the state’s per capita income is over Rs 2.2 lakh which is higher than the national per capita income (GDP) of Rs 1 lakh.
Which state is safest in India?
|S.No||State/UT||Crime against Women (IPC + SLL)|
Which state is fastest growing in India?
|Rank||State||GSDP Growth (At Current prices)|