Which state board is best in India?
The top education boards in India are:
- State Boards.
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE)
- Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE)
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
Which syllabus is best state or CBSE?
CBSE is tougher than State boards in comparison to scoring well. It is easier to get a 90% in state board than compared to in CBSE. If you are someone that wants higher marks then definitely consider state boards.
Which is best syllabus in India?
CBSE is the best choice for students who want to pursue a career in medical or engineering. CBSE offers more talent search examinations and scholarships for students and the volume of syllabus is less. ICSE focuses on the child’s overall growth and has a balanced syllabus.
Which is the toughest syllabus in India?
ICSE has taken in a lot of structures from the NCERT. At Grade 10, it is as of now is the toughest board examination. ISC (Class XII) is equally difficult to crack owing to its extremely detailed syllabus.
Is 2020 board exam easy?
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is all set to make the Board examination 2020 easier for the students. … CBSE is likely to reduce the number of descriptive questions for both class 10th and 12th. Students can take note of the below-mentioned points to understand the changes better.
Is ICSE better or CBSE?
CBSE vs ICSE: Syllabus
CBSE focuses on Science and Mathematics while ICSE Board gives equal importance to other subject streams, including Art, Language, Science, Mathematics, and even Humanities. The CBSE board has a precise and easy syllabus that delivers subject matter in a very light way.
Which board is best for future?
CBSE or ICSE | Which is the best Educational Board for the Future
- CBSE and ICSE are among the most important educational board which will change the extent of education to a special level. …
- CBSE: CBSE is taken into account one among the simplest courses to attain more.
Which board is best for child?
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Board
If you want your child to become an engineer and pursue IIT and JEE or other exams like NEET, this board shall serve the best for your children.
Which board is best for UPSC?
This is because the NCERT syllabus is the starting point for preparing for the UPSC exam. CBSE pedagogy is more inclined to build a strong foundation for the students in the subjects being taught, while ICSE gives the right amount of weight to projects and lab work.
Which is the number 1 school in India?
1. The Doon School Dehradun. Ranked as the best boarding school in India by BBC, Times of India and The New York Times, The Doon School is a boys-only exclusively residential school in Dehradun.
Which education is best in India?
Top 10 States In India For Quality Education
- KERALA. Education in kerala is almost as good as you can get. …
- CHANDIGARH. Chandigarh is also among one of the most literate states in India and is specially known for its world-class school education system. …
- TAMIL NADU. …
- DELHI. …
- HARYANA. …
- GUJARAT. …
- HIMACHAL PRADESH. …
Which board is best for NEET?
The general past trend is in favor of CBSE on the number of students qualified for IIT JEE and NEET. Some of the past students of ICSE board feels that, till class 10, ICSE is better than CBSE. The in-depth learning in ICSE board allows students to excel in any field.