Which hospital is best for hematology?
Best Hematology Hospitals in India
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, Delhi. …
- Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai. …
- Gleneagles Global Hospital, Perumbakkam, Chennai. …
- Fortis Hospital, Mumbai. …
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai. …
- Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai. …
- Fortis Anandapur Hospital, Kolkata.
How do I choose a hematologist?
8 Tips for Choosing a Hematologist
- Get Referrals. Start with a referral list from your primary care doctor. …
- Research the Hematologist’s Credentials. …
- Consider the Hematologist’s Experience. …
- Consider Gender. …
- Research Hospital Quality. …
- Evaluate Communication Style. …
- Review Patient Reviews. …
- Know What Your Insurance Covers.
How many hematologist are in India?
Medindia’s Doctor Directory has information on 27 Hematologist from across India.
Who is Indias No 1 doctor?
Dr Panda is also called ‘one of the safest heart surgeons in the world’ and ‘the ‘surgeon with the safest hands’. Medgate Today honored Dr. Panda as the No 1 heart surgeon and one of the 25 living legends in the healthcare of India.
|Dr. Ramakanta Panda|
Why would a doctor send you to a hematologist?
If your primary care physician has recommended that you see a hematologist, it may be because you are at risk for a condition involving your red or white blood cells, platelets, blood vessels, bone marrow, lymph nodes, or spleen. Some of these conditions are: hemophilia, a disease that prevents your blood from clotting.
Who is the best hepatologist in India?
Hepatologist in India
- 91% Dr. Mohinish Chhabra. …
- 91% Dr. Nitin Manglik. …
- 91% Dr. Joy Varghese. …
- 100% Dr. Raj Vigna Venugopal. …
- 94% Dr. Purushottam Vashistha. Gastroenterologist. …
- 91% Dr. Ashutosh Chauhan. Liver Transplant Specialist. …
- 91% Dr. Rehan Saif. Liver Transplant Specialist. …
- 91% Dr. Arul Prakash S. Gastroenterologist.
What will hematologist do on first visit?
During this appointment, you will receive a physical exam. The hematologist also will want you to describe your current symptoms and general health. Blood tests will be ordered and when the results are reviewed, the hematologist can begin to diagnose your particular blood disorder or disease.
What condition would be treated by a hematologist?
A hematologist is a specialist in hematology, the science or study of blood, blood-forming organs and blood diseases. The medical aspect of hematology is concerned with the treatment of blood disorders and malignancies, including types of hemophilia, leukemia, lymphoma and sickle-cell anemia.
What is the salary of a hematologist?
The average pay for a Medical Hematologist is $333,121 a year and $160 an hour in the United States. The average salary range for a Medical Hematologist is between $221,296 and $443,270. On average, a Doctorate Degree is the highest level of education for a Medical Hematologist.
Who is the best oncologist in India?
Top 10 Best Oncologists of India
- Dr. Ashok Vaid.
- Dr. Suresh H Advani.
- Dr. PP Bapsy.
- Dr. Vinod Raina.
- Dr. Kapil Kumar.
- Dr. Harit Chaturvedi.
- Dr. Nandani Hazarika.
- Dr. Amit Agarwal.
How can I become a hematologist in India?
Candidates aspiring to become Hematologist must possess a 5½ years MBBS degree followed by 2- 3 years MD (Medicine)/DNB course. After attaining the Master’s degree candidates have to do D.M. (Hematology) to specialize in the field of Hematology.
What oncology means?
Oncology is the study of cancer. An oncologist is a doctor who treats cancer and provides medical care for a person diagnosed with cancer. An oncologist may also be called a cancer specialist. The field of oncology has 3 major areas based on treatments: medical oncology, radiation oncology, and surgical oncology.
Can MBBS write Dr?
MBBS, MD & MS Degree holders are does not have eligibility to write ‘Doctor’. Ayush University has clarified under RTI Act that MBBS, MD & MS Degree holders are not eligible to prefix word ‘Dr. ‘.
Which type of doctor is best?
- Cardiologists: $314,000.
- Anesthesiologists: $309,000.
- Urologists: $309,000.
- Gastroenterologists: $303,000.
- Oncologists: $295,000.
- Dermatologists: $283,000.
- Plastic surgeons: $270,000.
- Ophthalmologists: $270,000.