Also known as Calicut Medical College, the Kerala-based hospital is the biggest in India, with just over 3,000 beds.
Who is the biggest hospital in India?
Spread on five acres of land, with a capacity of 650 beds, BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital is one of the largest tertiary care private hospitals in the country, BLK-Max has consistently ranked amongst the Top 10 Multi Super Specialty Hospitals in Delhi NCR.
Which is the biggest government hospital in India?
Top 5 Government Hospitals in India
- AIIMS, Delhi. Established in 1956, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is run autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. …
- CMC, Vellore. …
- King Edward Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
Which is the No 1 hospital in India?
Best Hospitals – India
|1||All India Institute of Medical Sciences||2,478|
|2||Medanta The Medicity||1,250|
|3||The Christian Medical College||2,297|
|4||PGIMER – Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research||1,479|
Which is the richest hospital in India?
Top 15 Multispecialty Hospitals in India
- Max Superspecialty Hospital, Saket.
- Columbia Asia Referral Hospital, Yeshwanthpur.
- Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon.
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon.
- Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai.
- Fortis Hospital, Kolkata.
- Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune.
- MaxCure Hospital, Hyderabad.
Which hospital pays highest salary in India?
The doctors at AIIMS Hospital are one of the highest paid doctors in India. The pay scale at Apollo Hospital is also very good but the highest pay scale of doctors is at AIIMS Hospital.
Which city has best doctors in India?
Delhi has the highest density at 2.05 doctors due to the fact that it has the highest numbers of doctors in India(33,5000). Mumbai has one of the lowest density of doctors, 1.52 per 1,000 population, due to the fact that it’s the most populous city.
Which hospital is best government or private?
Public hospitals are much larger than private hospitals, because of this, private hospitals can offer more personalized care and treatment to patients. Public hospitals are funded by the government and so are unable to turn away patients.
Which state has best government hospitals in India?
Here is the List of Top 10 Best Govt Hospitals in India
- PGIMER Chandigarh. …
- Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi. …
- Christian Medical College Vellore, Tamil Nadu. …
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, New Delhi. …
- Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi. …
- King Edward Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra. …
- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.