Digital India is a campaign launched by the Government of India in order to ensure the Government’s services are made available to citizens electronically by improved online infrastructure and by increasing Internet connectivity or making the country digitally empowered in the field of technology.
What are benefits of Digital India?
Other Advantages Include
- Creation of Digital Infrastructure and Electronic Manufacturing in Native India.
- Digital Empowerment of Native Indian People.
- Delivery of all Government Services electronically (E-Governance).
- A Digital Identification which will verify the end user.
- A Mobile for worldwide access to all services.
What are the services of Digital India?
- Aadhar Enabled Payment System (AEPS)
- BPO Scheme.
- Digidhan Abhiyaan.
- National Mission on Education using ICT.
- North East BPO Promotion Scheme (NEBPS)
- NREGA – Soft.
How Digital India help students?
Digital India is a concept to change the education system in India. It is a program that bridges the literacy slippage. This is by delivering education through digital platforms to children and teachers. It gives an opportunity to access learning sources to a global platform.
What are the 9 pillars of Digital India?
Nine pillars of Digital India
- Broadband Highways.
- Universal Access to Mobile Connectivity.
- Public Internet Access Programme.
- e-Governance: Reforming Government through Technology.
- e-Kranti – Electronic Delivery of Services.
- Information for All.
- Electronics Manufacturing.
- IT for Jobs.